WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
receiving. I was overwhelmed this last pregnancy and let them go and now I have a lot of people asking to buy their eggs for eating. What a regret...

People really take the time to eat quail eggs? I mean I always assumed you could because it was an egg, but it would seem tedious to me. Probably because our family can easily go through a dozen at breakfast.
I guess I have heard of them on top of former type dishes. I will have to try them some day. They would probably be more my size, in not a huge fan of eggs, unless they are boiled or picniced.

People really take the time to eat quail eggs? I mean I always assumed you could because it was an egg, but it would seem tedious to me. Probably because our family can easily go through a dozen at breakfast.
I guess I have heard of them on top of former type dishes. I will have to try them some day. They would probably be more my size, in not a huge fan of eggs, unless they are boiled or picniced.

They are perfect fried on toast. Especially for my little guys. No one sells them up here and lots of people do shooters at the restaurant and want them at home...

I once made 8 dozen deviled quail eggs for a vamily dinner. They went over like crazy. People loved them. They are really good pickled too. Great in salads of pretty much any kind that one would want eggs in. The peeling is tedious but worth it. I have a nephew that will just boil them up and peel them and sit watching TV and eat them like popcorn. Also good for the chickens to eat. My orp hen loves them and she has never tried to eat her own eggs. I don't think she knows they are eggs as well.

Somebody gave me about a dozen quail this weekend. I really don't want to get back into them again. I'll just put them on craigslist when I take the time to get a pic.

I once made 8 dozen deviled quail eggs for a vamily dinner. They went over like crazy. People loved them. They are really good pickled too. Great in salads of pretty much any kind that one would want eggs in. The peeling is tedious but worth it. I have a nephew that will just boil them up and peel them and sit watching TV and eat them like popcorn. Also good for the chickens to eat. My orp hen loves them and she has never tried to eat her own eggs. I don't think she knows they are eggs as well.

Somebody gave me about a dozen quail this weekend. I really don't want to get back into them again. I'll just put them on craigslist when I take the time to get a pic.

Unless the there is something I have you want to side swap for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom