WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its still not really light enough around here to get consistent quail eggs. ill get 4 days on tgen a weather cgange and everyone crosses thetheir legs lol.

I do have grow out mario is promiseing to sex....

Oh WOW, I don't know what you are feeding them but I have found that if I feed mine, regular chicken layer crumbles mixed with Game Bird Show feed 4 parts layer and 1 parts Game Bird they lay like crazy, and really look good too.

are you breeding? I have a pair but im debating wth to do with them. Chrissy might have a good boy.

Bar I lost my lost my post..... I have a ccl hen With great color and form and the girls prefer her over the u of a. We brought them both to decide on what to use our third coop for . What's the status if your ccl pair?

I walk away and miss the good stuff after constant stalking! Go figure lol! Hoping to be active on this swap soon! I have pretty wool yarn and jubilee orpington eggs just waitin'!

barnie.gif

ok so Ibeen thinking about this...if I dig upsome blackberry or raspberry shoots and wrapp them in sa w dust and lil soil and dampen them I can bag them vent the bag and mail I think does anyone else have any other suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom