WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so Ibeen thinking about this...if I dig upsome blackberry or raspberry shoots and wrapp them in sa w dust and lil soil and dampen them I can bag them vent the bag and mail I think does anyone else have any other suggestions?
I am pretty sure that will work. I got some two years ago wrapped in newspaper dampened and put in a plastic zip bag. I have also gotten some wrapped in wet paper towel and put in a zip bag.

@UrbanMamaHen i got 2 pms bounce back from you you should have had eggs arrive today. for some reason it kept trying to go via google.

Sorry you didn't get the pms just realized this might work heh

@UrbanMamaHen i got 2 pms bounce back from you you should have had eggs arrive today. for some reason it kept trying to go via google.

Sorry you didn't get the pms just realized this might work heh

Got the eggs. Thank you. There were two gigantic eggs, one marked 4. What are they, jubilees? One egg was broken, but it looked like someone took a very sharp knife and sliced through it. The box was not damaged and packing material were all where they should be so I am not sure what happened.

My soap arrived . Beautifully packaged smelling like heaven . And a bonus chapstick. LOVE

Yeah, that should work fine...

I got 2 very large avocado starts from @clousert with the call duck eggs and the seeds and roots were wrapped in wet paper towels and inside ziploc bags... it was really cold and leaves got damp so some leaves went brown on edges, but they perked right up and have at least 3" of new growth now...

Btw, Tammy, avocados are doing awesome! Bent one healed and just has a small knob, gives it character, lol... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom