WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is eerie. There is not a cloud in the sky today and no wind. It's too quiet. No clouds for this time of year is unheard of, really, we always have huge clouds everywhere. It's also kind of cool for August today. Just weird. I have all the chooks out free-ranging right now because it's so nice and all but i'll be moving their tractor into the garage for the storm!

Quote:
I have a red Heat lamp in my stall with them and I notice them basking under it sometimes. They can get away from it or lay under it. Also works good for a night light.
wink.png

I know heat lamp in the middle of summer.
gig.gif
But they love it.

I've noticed that when they start passing white foamy poops, eggs are soon to follow.

Quote:
That is so sweet....

Well we got 17 little chicks. I don't think the last 4 will hatch but they're still in the hatcher. I put the rest in a clear tub (brooder) for my MNL to watch. She gets such a kick out of them. She worries over them when they sleep because she thinks they died. She has dimentia so she tends to forget they're just sleeping. She sat in her wheelchair most of the morning next to the hatcher waiting for them all to hatch so she can hold one.
old.gif
love.gif

Quote:
That is so sweet....

Well we got 17 little chicks. I don't think the last 4 will hatch but they're still in the hatcher. I put the rest in a clear tub (brooder) for my MNL to watch. She gets such a kick out of them. She worries over them when they sleep because she thinks they died. She has dimentia so she tends to forget they're just sleeping. She sat in her wheelchair most of the morning next to the hatcher waiting for them all to hatch so she can hold one.
old.gif
love.gif

That just touches my heart
love.gif

And should be a reminder to all....... sometimes it is the littlest things we do, that will make someone else happy.
hugs.gif

No eggs today,the post office is getting slower and slower.Will be watching the mail box agian tommorow along with the eggs on lock down.
I must have walked 5 miles checking them both today.
th.gif

sent eggs to Bhep Ill post DC #'s when I wake up they are in car and darn it! Im too lazy and whipped to get shoes on to look for them -JUST walked in the house from 7am !
th.gif

Jim your eggs went out too:}

JLO-NO EGGS FOR YOU! LOL
hide.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom