WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Hooray! I'll be taking a lawn chair out to the mail box in about an hour, I think my mailman doesn't wait for the packages before he takes off in the morning, I always get them a day after tracking says i will.

My Iris' came today from BlackBrookPoultry!
big_smile.png
Thanks so much!

SONEW-I need your address for your cherry pie filling.
big_smile.png

Going to PO tomorrow and I have forgotten who got yarn from me. Please PM me with the info. old and addle brained here, sorry

and forgot to say, got irises, cactus and breyers, all in great shape. Thanks a million guys
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I was gone most of the day. When I got home and collected eggs it was like hitting the jackpot. All the girls except 2 laid eggs today.
ep.gif
celebrate.gif
One of those are broody. The other is just lazy.
rant.gif
I'm gonna need some buyers if they keep it up. It's not time for my winter hatching yet. They seem to like the cooler weather for laying. Last winter those that weren't broody where laying all winter. Poor Pricilla was broody all winter and sure deserved her long....long.....long break this summer.

Hooray - the post office finally got the package from Braclin to me today. They managed to rip of the address label the first time and sent it back for a new address and then it took another 5 days for it to get here. But it got here all and one piece and I love the outdoors decor. Thanks!

Sent out the Joy of Chickens book to BlackBrookPoultry today - hopefully it won't take long to get there since its only to the neighboring state.

Congratulations on the jackpot win with eggs today, emvickrey. Love it when they shower you with eggs in appreciation for the love and care we give them.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
My little light brown leghorn started laying yesterday, got another today from her
celebrate.gif
and what nice eggs they are, almost 2 oz and perfect shaped. Can't wait to see how big they get once she's been at this awhile
lol.png
My largest pullet is a Barred Rock, she only lays every couple days and her eggs are half that size LOL

As a bonus, everyone is laying in the coop, no egg hunt neccessary
tongue.png

OMG! I got jams and jellies from Chickenstalker today! (I had to buy extras, I could not stand it!) Plus an extra sample jar!!!
wee.gif

Thank you, thank you!

DD says the Vanilla Orange is out of this world! I haven't had a chance to sample yet but you can bet I will be having biscuits and jam in the morning!
droolin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom