WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard from Ayeupchuck? I saw that she hasn't posted since the 14th and I sent her a pm asking her to delay sending a side swap, but I haven't heard from her.

Just got home from a day trip....when will I learn that chicks will do the worst things possible, after the whole nose diving into the bottom of the incubator, you'd think i'd learn. Well, the little buggers, they had spilled out their feeder and their water was full of feed. Luckily I'd put some little glass rocks in to create gaps and they were able to get a little water from some gaps...oh, chicks, lol.

Anyway, got my eggs from BHep, thanks Beth! Such pretty eggs, even the black astro eggs, they're so dark! Oh, and thank your son for the drawing, i totally got a kick out of it!

Quote:
Your welcome...
big_smile.png

Quote:
wow those are amazing they would go great in my christmas gift boxes......... sure you wont still trade some LOL

Thanks, I will have to wait and see how many my mother-in-law buys and see if I can get any of my money back of what I have spent.
wink.png

Quote:
wow those are amazing they would go great in my christmas gift boxes......... sure you wont still trade some LOL

Thanks, I will have to wait and see how many my mother-in-law buys and see if I can get any of my money back of what I have spent.
wink.png

Sooooo how much per bar then???? Just thinking about gifts too
4chsmu1.gif

Last edited:
I have not heard from either one in the last week or two. As Coop Scoop said some are slowing down on swapping because of postage cost and Peggy is trying to move. Hoping all the members are okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom