WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I always check in and lurk at the swaps. My swapping has slowed to a halt lately also due to shipping costs. And I've been concentrating on selling my silkie and sizzle eggs. I'll be starting my winter hatching soon and want to sell what I can before Id get started. I also want DH to build a juvie pen for them to stay in over the winter. I'm planning to hold a Chickenstock at my house in the spring. I'm shooting for June. I'f rather have my birds go to people that I know will take care of them instead of to the auction where they usually go. Those people don't truley appreciate the beauty of chickens. They're mostly interested in meat and eggs.

Heather (AyeUpChuck) may not be feeling very well. I believe she is pregnant. Forgive me if I am wrong.
I sent her a PM as well when I did not hear how the mealies arrived.

I hope all is well with her and it is only horrid morning sickness. But again, forgive me if I am wrong about that.

Quote:
Thanks, I will have to wait and see how many my mother-in-law buys and see if I can get any of my money back of what I have spent.
wink.png

Sooooo how much per bar then???? Just thinking about gifts too http://www.pic4ever.com/images/4chsmu1.gif

I have an auction going on right now at a discounted price. I usually ask $2.50 for a full size bar. My mother-in-law is buying some and taking them to sell for $4.00.
I have them here for a little bit of a cheaper price: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=576608

I think I have posted all the past due swaps that I have been notified about . If you don't see yours, please PM me again because I must have missed it.

Well, it looks like I will have to post a few members on the list of not being able to swap until these items are sent. Please PM with confirmation of item sent and I will remove your name.

sred98 owes krstms - 2 pans from 2 different swaps
Saddina owes meepitqueenie - soap
Notsuperwoman owes greenfamilyfarm - knitted rooster cloth
NotSuperWoman owes anderson8505 - mosaics tiles
NotSuperWoman owes chicken stalker - wheelbarrow/wagon
NotSuperWoman owes Bhep - rooster dish cloth (green)
Lanatwo owes pdsavage - poster & makeup
Lanatwo owes corancher - two tins
Lanatwo owes ruthless - two hip flasks & Alaskan medicine bag from two swaps
Lanatwo owes Roccomanchickens - Japanese plates
Lanatwo owes Coop Scoop Boogie - Wedding ducks

Quote:
Sooooo how much per bar then???? Just thinking about gifts too http://www.pic4ever.com/images/4chsmu1.gif

I have an auction going on right now at a discounted price. I usually ask $2.50 for a full size bar. My mother-in-law is buying some and taking them to sell for $4.00.
I have them here for a little bit of a cheaper price: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=576608

I wish I had seen your website before I bought a $6 bar the other day. I will be visiting your site again next week though.
smile.png

I finally have money to ship! YAY!

Corancher, your tracking number: 9101 1288 8230 0885 9689 75
Coop Scoop, yours: 9101 1501 3471 1929 5263 57

Corancher, I owed you 3 tins, not 2!
smile.png

Monday is P.O. day - I'll be taking everything there.
smile.png

These items were sent once but came back to me because the shipping I paid online was wrong, lesson learned, so I have to bring them to the P.O. as well, get a refund and ship again with correct postage:

pdsavage - poster & makeup
ruthless - two hip flasks & Alaskan medicine bag from two swaps

Roccomanchickens - Japanese plates - This item ended up being over 5 lbs and $20 to ship so I messaged Janet asking if she wanted something else, if not I will ship out Monday somehow.

Anyway, that is where we stand.
smile.png
Just wanted to update you guys, and so sorry for the delay. I just did not have the money to ship until now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:

I wish I had seen your website before I bought a $6 bar the other day. I will be visiting your site again next week though.
smile.png

I know where I'm looking next friday, payday
128fs318181.gif

Yesterday I stopped at a garage sale and got a huge surprise. It was amazing. Lots of brand new high end decorations. The lady had bought stock from a boutique in Kansas City and for some reason was selling it at a garage sale. Anyway, I bought extras to swap with all of you
big_smile.png
Check out my page for the Christmas Ornaments I picked up to swap.

Also wanted to share a pic of a wreath I got there (No I'm not swapping it! LOL it's huge over 2' and almost 1' sticking out from wall) Wish it would photograph better, it is to die for. Even DH who could care less about decorating loves it. It is wheat with the heads deep inside then the spikey ends.

wreath.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom