WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
updated swap!!!!
woot.gif

I have some items that I want to ship and I have the PO Priority Mail boxes already, but don't want to ship the items Priority Mail. Question is...if I'm using those boxes do they make me ship priority mail or can I do a less expensive approach using the same boxes?

Quote:
yeah they will if the boxes are marked priority...but if the box is wrapped in paper who would know what the box says
wink.png
you can get that thick brown paper at dollar stores or use cut up grocery bags.

Oh I am happy to report that the whole paratyphoid scare on the yokohama hen was a false alarm.... apparently I have a weird chicken, if she is asleep and you wake her up (she sleeps weird lmao) she flips and gets confused and cant remember how to straighten ehr neck back out lol. She was fine yesterday afternoon and morning, so all is well, she is just weird I suppose. I thought it was strange that her poo and eating and frinking habits hadnt changed. Still havent figured out why she is roosting on the ground, except that I am pretty convinced she is afraid of heights.... Im tellin ya WEIRD LOL. For those of you who are waiting on EE eggs, I keep telling the girls to get with the program but I got 4 eggs out of my white ee and then NOTHING. Since I owe more than that, I think I will just go on and put em in the fridge and wait for her to make a decision on laying normally. Sorry for delays, you know how it is, cant make em lay. THough I have to say I wish I could. You might be happier waiting until the GLCs go back to laying, if you do this is what you will get:

56502_glcee2.jpg

if you dont you will only get this

56502_babies3.jpg

Cute? Yeah, but I love the coloring on the GLC EEs lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom