WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.....got christmas today
greenstars.gif
got breyers and duckies and one great craft box!!!!!! how did you know I use to paint?????
297.gif
thanks so much folks.....cheered up a sick old lady
2uge4p4.gif

Quote:
Well thank you!!!! Big 40
hit.gif
and I better be good and buried when the bugs take over bleahhhhh

Happy birthday Nat! Today is my daughter's 10th birthday! I hope you have a fantastic one. I found out last year that the week leading up to 40 was worse than being 40.

Quote:
Hey, them meal worms are high protein but don't be eating them with any chocolate!
lol.png
Okay, don't eat them at all!

Glad to see you back and if you are having twins congrats! If not, then still congrats! It is a blessing both ways!
love.gif

Home birth???
bow.gif
You are one brave cookie. I am such a wimp I had one kid and had to have drugs! Lots of drugs!
lau.gif

However, lots of people I know have had home births and natural births and I think they are awesome. Sometimes I still want drugs....I have a teenager......

Quote:
Hey, them meal worms are high protein but don't be eating them with any chocolate!
lol.png
Okay, don't eat them at all!

Glad to see you back and if you are having twins congrats! If not, then still congrats! It is a blessing both ways!
love.gif

Home birth???
bow.gif
You are one brave cookie. I am such a wimp I had one kid and had to have drugs! Lots of drugs!
lau.gif

However, lots of people I know have had home births and natural births and I think they are awesome. Sometimes I still want drugs....I have a teenager......

Yep. The mealworms, eggs an beetles are doing well. Theyre so lo maintenance I don't have to give those up
smile.png
I'm praying its not twins but it did sound like two distinctly different heartbeats. Only time will tell! We'll still do a homebirth regardless. It's just much less stress for me. I'm not a fan of hospitals. And I think it's weird having a baby where tons of really sick people are but I'm a hippie
gig.gif

Congrats..I always wanted twins, until I had my second baby that is,
lau.gif
No way I would have had one at home, my husband would have sat on his backside and expected me to cook him supper
smack.gif
. I needed those precious few hours of rest and relaxation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom