WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Nat! All 4 of the silkie eggs I put under then hen are still developing! I am so EXCITED! Hope you had a WPNDERFUL Birthday!

I am sending eggs out to GreenPeeps for a side trade, the feed bags for RoosterLane will go out next week. Now I need to go have a nap I have to get up in about an hour and a half to put my daughter on the bus, then the PO then to the Fairgrounds, I have 102 items in my inventory to put into the ga living store for the ga national fair this year..... I am EXHAUSTED! I soooo dont want to go to work... lol. OH and I sold almost all of the bantam mixes out in the yard! YAY! Makin room for more, better, chickens....
big_smile.png

Quote:
Well thank you!!!! Big 40
hit.gif
and I better be good and buried when the bugs take over bleahhhhh

Happy birthday Nat! Today is my daughter's 10th birthday! I hope you have a fantastic one. I found out last year that the week leading up to 40 was worse than being 40.

aww happy belated to your DD!!! Yes, the week leading up was worse! Until this morning...My 13 yr old DD just asked me " how does it feel to be starting down the other side of the hill?"
rant.gif
smack.gif

happy belated birthday Natalie! I'm glad you had a good one!!!

Congrats on the twins or not twins
lol.png
ayeupchuck.

I just got some new scents in for men. My husband wanted me to get some for him. So I now have these available in my store.

Mens Soaps added:

Anise: Familar Black Licorice Scent.

Cool Water: A very strong double of the popular men's fragrance!

Ocean Rain: A fresh, ozony ocean fragrance together with the scent of spring rain. A natural choice for clean-smelling soap.

Westknollamy: Out of the 8 sizzle eggs I got from you 4 candled and made it to lock down. All 4 hatched out I got 2 silkies and 2 cochins.

ya.gif

BHEP 7 of the serama eggs made it to lockdown and I hatched 4 from tiny eggs yesterday. I now have 6 seramas including the 2 i hatched from Soulsong. They are tooo cute!

Sonew only 1 blrw made it to lockdown, its suppose to hatch tomorrow. Got my fingers crossed if it hatches it will be my sons. He is the wyndott nut of the house.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom