WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I STILL owe CoopScoop some vac bags... so sorry for the wait!! It's been a crazy week!
th.gif

I don't even know what's going on with the swap. Silly me for leaving the state for a few days! Hubby forgot to get the mail, so I had two boxes of eggs sitting in the PO for 5 days!!!
smack.gif
I'm not expecting great things, but still hoping for them!
I think I still need eggs from krstms and shellyga? Not sure, but maybe? If I'm wrong, correct me! I don't know what side's up sometimes!
Thanks!
smile.png

I got my eggs from Natalie today. All were in great condition. The air sacks were a little jiggely but I'm hoping for a great hatch in 22 days. I know what 5 of the 9 eggs are. There are 4 bantam I'm not sure about. There were 3 LF that I figured out and have been sworn to secrecy.
duc.gif
2 Black split to lav silkies, and 4 unknown. Thank you Natalie.
hugs.gif

Quote:
smile.png
..... the bantam eggs are all split lav silkie eggs:) I have no idea what the other LF ones are..Don't know what your talking about!
hu.gif

Quote:
smile.png
..... the bantam eggs are all split lav silkie eggs:) I have no idea what the other LF ones are..Don't know what your talking about!
hu.gif

yuckyuck.gif
I mean I got all Silkie eggs. I must have gotten my swaps mixed up.

Quote:
smile.png
hu.gif

yuckyuck.gif
I mean I got all Silkie eggs. I must have gotten my swaps mixed up.

fl.gif
all lavs!!!!
lau.gif

I just had to tell someone...

I had a person wanting to take a couple roosters i need to get rid of today. He came over and i caught all 4 one at a time to let him look at them. He was looking between their legs for some odd reason, i did not say anything about it. When finished looking at them, he said "These are all female chickens". I said no, they are males. Then he said, "they are females because they do not have any ba**s hanging down". I had to explain a bit of chicken anatomy after i finished laughing for a couple minutes.
lol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom