WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NAT! I got home last night to THREE Silkie babies! WOOT!
wee.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
I think one is a splash... it is black with a white eye stripe and a little white somewhere else I cant remember, the other two are what appears to be BLACK. so...... yeah.... no lavs but HEY I got SILKIES!
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
gig.gif

Good Luck. The MFC from you had 4 make it to lock down. 2 quit and the other 2 died while hatching. I'll have to try again sometime. I have a Bantam Mottled Cochin roo that is about 10 weeks old that will be lonely.

Quote:
Yah yah yah..but um..hunny..I don't ANY splash on my property..only split Lav silkies???? Sometimes the splits will have yellowish feathering that they grow out of? But no splash:( hmmmmm....there's NNOOOO way something got to my girls either aha..their pen is 4 x 8. By 8ft to the ceiling:) pictures sistah!!!!

FUNNY BUT NOT SO FUNNY STORY..FIRST.. I did NOT ship my. Silkie eggs today
sad.png
Im a day behind or two..here's why..so Sat. Morning DH and I get up early to go pick up the 1/2 cow we bought and had butchered...I get a call from my 12yr old DD...she tells me Mike.my egg customer is there to get 3 doz eating eggs..I said pooh hunny..I forgot to clean his eggs up and have them ready..Can you do that for me? Yes she says as she has done it for me before...I say grab the eggs in the ONLY 18 pack there is ..do NOT touch the blue and bantam eggs in their..I just collected them for people..they were separated out from the others...the blues were pure Lav ameraucanas and bantams were my split silkie eggs...I said put those on the egg hutch..."hunny is there still enough eggs to give him?" "Yes, more than enough mom" "ok, thank. You hunny..see you soon..
all good right? Can you tell where this is going? YUP. I get home to see the 18 pack nearly empty!!! Ahhhhhhhhh
he.gif

HUNNY!!!! Where's the eggs I told you NOT to touch? Uh oh...she says I didn't realize I grabbed those too mom:( she sold 6 pure Lav am eggs and 6 split Lav silkies eggs for 3$!!!!!
somad.gif
hit.gif
. Then minutes later asked me for$ to go to the movies with..the 9$ I made off my" eating" eggs ...went to her for the movies!!!
barnie.gif
. Good times.. good times!!! &%$#^*&!!!!!

Last edited:
Well I'm not saying how I think the bator got unplugged but I wasn't the one to make supper last night. Clearly that is not an option because he fed himself something he is allergic to and I had to do an emergency intervention. The good thing is that he made a huge batch of food for my lunches.
roll.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom