WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
only time i ever saw the PO apologize was when they had shreded this lady's SS check, it had gone though the sorter the wrong direction and i guess with all those letters going through there is a wire that get pretty hot and..ZAP! She was ready to spit bullets.

Anyway, I should always learn to expect the worse with chicks and eggs. For the first time in 15 years, we had a blackout (not counting rolling blackouts of 2001), so horrible, power was off for 5 hours during the coldest part of the morning. I brought the chicks in from their brooder, its a little warmer in here than out there. The eggs got down to 81, tonight was supposed to be candling night, but i'll push that off for a few days.

Happy Birthday Jim
balloons.gif

Tom... I had a 21 hour power failure during hurricane Irene. Still had bunches hatch. 17/20 & 26/30.
fl.gif
for your eggs.

Happy Birthday Jim!

I have been procrastinating on putting the pics up of the silkies Nat, I spent this morning putting the Koi pond in the mandarin pen, then, put the little pool that was in there into the duck pen, dumped all three pools in the duck pen and refilled the one large one, fixin to go out there now and move the water hose to the little pool for the calls, I will get the pics on sometime today lol.

Another PO mishap. My MIL dropped off Shellyga's auction eggs off at the PO Monday. It was a different PO than I use. When I checked the DC# today they were not processed through the PO until Tues. Really, 24 hours to simply scan them? I am not happt. I filed yet another complaint with the PO. Ugh. I am not happy.

Thanks for the birthday wishes. 3 of my 4 classes had surprise parties for me. I told them it was the 8th anniversary of my 26th birthday. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom