WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Braclin - I should get your eggs out friday. Providing that darn snake don't decide to visit all the pens. I did get 1 from the bbs pen today and some from the others.

Natalie,
At least 4 of the silkie eggs are developing.
woot.gif
The others I couldn't tell for sure.
Jim

Jim,

Here is an updated picture of the Iowa Blue I hatched from you. I still believe it is a pullet it isn't getting a comb. What do you think.

036.jpg

Okay for all of you naked neck, Show girl haters. Maybe these cuteness pictures will change your minds. These are my show girls growing up.

021.jpg

008.jpg

014.jpg

012.jpg

And a picture of my paint that decided she wanted to be a mommy. She hatched out 3 and then adopted 5. So she has 8 under her. There are little heads sticking out from under her. I just thought it was cute had to get a picture.
003.jpg

woot! I bought two trios of Light Sussex today! I will sell at least one rooster, but I was wanting more hens, so this works! Nice birds, and two are supposed to be laying already. Tomorrow I will start the new run. Today I cleaned out a pen in the barn to house them temporarily. Plus i shipped two boxes of eggs and painted lumber for the quail breeding pen. This weather is great for building!:)

Great looking Showgirls. I didn't think I liked them either....then we got some. They are so adorable and sweet you can't help but love them. My DD adores them, which is good, they were her birthday present
lol.png

Quote:
How old is it? It may be a pullet. It is from a different line than mine so may be developing a little different. Do you see any penciling yet? Mine still don't have that much comb but I'd think you would start seeing a different pattern by now. Good luck with "her"

I love your last silkie pic too
Jim

Quote:
How old is it? It may be a pullet. It is from a different line than mine so may be developing a little different. Do you see any penciling yet? Mine still don't have that much comb but I'd think you would start seeing a different pattern by now. Good luck with "her"

I love your last silkie pic too
Jim

It's from the eggs I got from you from the mystery swap. I am gonna say it is about 2.5 to 3 months old at least. It definately has a personality.
lol.png

It doesn't have a whole bunch of penciling. Just a little bit of markings around its neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom