Quote:
hugs.gif
Thank you! but I'm unsure how to claim it
hu.gif

Quote:
hugs.gif
Thank you! but I'm unsure how to claim it
hu.gif

You don't need to do anything-TerriLacey will credit you when she has time, and your name will turn orange!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Crocheting is not hard, maybe you can watch a youtube video? I learned from my grandmother many years ago. I am visual...so having her beside me helped.

I finally found some extra time to dig out a few more items for the swap. I have posted them on my swap page.

I received my duck eggs and cd from Shelly.

Quote:
Thank you
big_smile.png

Does anyone raise gamefowl? We got a Modern yesterday and I'm at a loss of what to do with him, DD is bringing him into the house and treating him like a pet bird
hmm.png
. Pm me if your willing to answer some questions, please.

who likes country music? Looky who I saw last night.

56502_dscf0599.jpg

Of course I have TONS more pictures, not gonna post em all though LOL. I had a blast and got to hold his hand. He is amazing live and we even got to see a live performance of the new single, "footloose" from the new version of footloose the movie. However I am paying for it today, woke up early this morning about 5 or 6am with a BAD earache. (My daughter had one last week) and took so sinus meds and aspirin and hylands ear drops, so it has all moved out of my chest and into my head and I am stuck at work.... I hope it is better tomorrow, I have to work at both of my jobs, it will be rough. Yawn, hope everyone is having a good day, if I owe anyone still besides rooster lane and the peggy please let me know. I think I sent Bhep her soaps but I cannot remember so please remind me if I still owe you, I am waiting for the check to hit the bank on the 20th and all stuff will go out then (except the eggs unless the girls decide to lay. I get an egg now and then but nothing steady.... ready to smack em!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom