WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I LOVE
love.gif
those flowers!!!!!!! how imaginative of you, very talented.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Crocheting is not hard, maybe you can watch a youtube video? I learned from my grandmother many years ago. I am visual...so having her beside me helped.

Thanks. I always forget about YouTube. I just watched one. I think I may try it someday, I certainly have more respect for crocheters now!!!

I can do everything under the sun except crochet or knit. It boggles my mind.

Missred, you are a lucky woman. I used to go to concerts every month but now, it's been years.

yeah I only get to go during the fair in october every year, if there is someone good playing. I get to go to both this year next week is colt ford, rehab and corey smith. However last night was a sold out blake shelton concert. I LOVE him!

Bhep, I couldnt remember if I went ahead and sent them or not lol.

We are Colt Ford fans here! My daughter loves him and The Lacs, who he plays with often.

The Showgirl pullet I bought yesterday just laid an egg
big_smile.png
I'm sticking it in the 'bator.... no telling what will come of it. She was in a group of about 30 showgirls and silkies of all colors LOL

Also, one of the EE eggs from Beth has pipped tonight. Little sucker is in a hurry I guess, they aren't due for a couple more days.

Quote:
No Not yet. I will remind you when I get some eggs. Or of course you can send them now....I would not complain
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom