WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I have some. They are already washed, dried, and sorted. I will check to see how many and what other feathers I have and PM you but it may not be until this weekend.

Quote:
woo hoo! I'm kind of glad you didn't get to me this week, my incubator is filled to the gills. When my chicks hatch they're going to be crawling over eggs, there isn't a bare patch in there

Quote:
lau.gif
I just last night sent my youngest DD out to collect guinea feathers to offer here. I have pearl & lavender. That's weird.
lau.gif

She collected up a sandwish bag of them & started a chicken feather bag. I must say, we have some pretty chickens.
old.gif
D.gif

Beth I didnt know u had Guineas I would have asked to send a couple with the eggs. Guess I dont pay good enuff attention. I am so excited I hope I have blue eggs on my porch when I get home.

Quote:
I have some. They are already washed, dried, and sorted. I will check to see how many and what other feathers I have and PM you but it may not be until this weekend.

Sounds good

Quote:

Just wondering how you go about washing them - hand-washing and dry with a pillowcase in the dryer? I have a bunch of chicken feathers that I've collected for crafts and haven't used them yet because I want them clean.

Stuck in the Coop - your dog's Rooster costume is on its way - #9405 5036 9930 0249 8620 00

sonew123 - jelly and jam on its way # 9405 5036 9930 0249 8811 86

Hope it all gets there safetly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom