WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beth

Here are some of the Polish that I hatched from your eggs the beginning of September - I just love the hairdos
91270_s7302750.jpg
91270_s7302754.jpg

Just recently moved my polish hens in with the younger roosters. Once I incubate some, I will be offering their eggs for sale. Hens are splash and buff lace, roosters are white crested blue and white. Can't wait to hatch some of these! Love my polish!

Oh I love those polish! LOL how does anyone ever decide to just stick with one or two breeds? The Polish babies are so adorable.

Hubby works for a company that manufactures steel tubing, I've got him bringing home the littlest stuff they make to build breeding pens LOL not sure I can lift them, but I know how to add wheels
wink.png

I foresee the pasture littered with cages next summer. He is being a great sport about this....so far! He just laughs at how much I adore the birds and tells me all the time my birds are pretty
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
And... after she does all that.... I can tell you that the box arrived as if she lived next door. Seriously, it was a priority mail box and it was pristine inside and out. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. ~Ben Franklin.

I remember getting my box from debbie and saying "wow" it looked so pretty.

Got my eggs from Kristi today, 1 of the ameraucana eggs sprung a leak, can't see a crack but i'll candle later.

Crap!!!!
he.gif
That sucks! I hope the rest made it okay.

Quote:
I remember getting my box from debbie and saying "wow" it looked so pretty.

Got my eggs from Kristi today, 1 of the ameraucana eggs sprung a leak, can't see a crack but i'll candle later.

Crap!!!!
he.gif
That sucks! I hope the rest made it okay.

They looked fine, i should probably go candle them now, they've been sitting about 12 hours as it is. Thanks for labeling them, i'd have been curious about the brown and white eggs.

they all have a black ameraucana roo as daddy. The white are blue/black andalusian hens and the brown is a white rock hen (if you didnt figure out my labeling)
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom