WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sickbyc.gif
on that description

Oh, I just realized that I taught my dog the word chicken a long time ago, so I think she confused chick and chicken, maybe i'll start calling them birdies

Hey can anyone tell me how long melt and pour soap needs to sit out before wrapping it up? Made some for a project at DD's school.

Where'd everyone go on the swap page. I have eggs that haven't even been claimed. I have EE/Ameraucana eggs. I also have mix eggs that would include Sexlink, Bantam Cochins, Quail & EE/Ameraucana. I have 2 Bantam Cochin so far and 1 Sexlink so far and about 7 quail eggs and some ee/Ameraucana eggs. Surprised Aspen hasn't claimed them.
big_smile.png

I don't know what the program is, just hope I never have to go there:p Wanna hear another dentist horror story? I went to the dentist and he said I needed a root canal. But the tooth was infected. He pumps me full of Novocain , but it has no effect because of the infection. BUT HE DOES THE ROOT CANAL ANYWAYS! Can you even imagine? The tears were running down my face. He says , you are doing fine, dear. I say, look you have to give me gas or something, even hit me over the head with a frying pan or just yank the tooth out. No, we are almost done. So he keeps on torturing me. He actually thought I was going back there after that! Is it any wonder I hate going to the dentist?

Quote:
Aspen is gone cold turkey! She is cutting back to three breeds!
idunno.gif

yep, she told me that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom