WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
lau.gif
They are a decent size bird...Picture this.. I got 27 EE chicks last Oct.... they stayed in the house, obviously, I sold 6 and grew the rest out. I HAD to move them out by Feb. They were huge and stinky
sickbyc.gif
gig.gif

Sizzles are a frizzle silkie, so follows the same rules as frizzles. They just get a fancy name.
lol.png
You can hatch sizzled, silked or smooth feathers. My hens are sizzled & my rooster is a Silkie. The 1st 2 I hatched from these eggs are a smooth & a silked. Both pretty blue colored. The next batch are mixed with sizzles I hatched from emvikery. I don't know whos are whos but I got 5-6 sizzled this time. I will guess mine are the blue ones. I have not heard that anyone hatched any other color but blue from me.
hu.gif

Quote:
woot.gif
woot.gif
They are always the first to hatch for me too!! Any tufts? Congratulations!!
ya.gif
ya.gif

I don't see tuffs yet
hu.gif
But here is one of those chickens follys...... I hatched 4 Araucana & 3 Austrolorp. Pulled out the shells so I am sure!! 1 chicks is redish brown, the rest black & yellow.
th.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Now to figure out which black & yellow are Araucana.
gig.gif
Can Araucana have straight combs? That is what I was going to go by. Austrolorps have straight combs.
big_smile.png

Quote:
celebrate.gif
Yeah can't wait. Too bad I can't eat them for a couple more weeks yet unless I heal faster. So i know better not to make them until I heal or I won't get any. My hubby and kids will demolish them before I get a chance.
gig.gif

Quote:
Oh, if only we weren't in the city.... My sister lives in a county island, its a little patch of country surrounded by hood. Although, the neighbors behind her, the ones closer to the city, are probably used to gun shots.

Bebe guns work wonders with dogs. It doesn't hurt them as long as they are high powered ones. But they catch on real quick. I had to do that with my Norweigan Elkhound. He still gets them once in a while but he mostly leaves them alone.

I pegged them right on the behind. No blood or puncture wound ever on them, I made sure. I never wanted to hurt them just let them know they were in big trouble if they touched my chickens again.

Quote:
lau.gif
They are a decent size bird...Picture this.. I got 27 EE chicks last Oct.... they stayed in the house, obviously, I sold 6 and grew the rest out. I HAD to move them out by Feb. They were huge and stinky
sickbyc.gif
gig.gif

Sizzles are a frizzle silkie, so follows the same rules as frizzles. They just get a fancy name.
lol.png
You can hatch sizzled, silked or smooth feathers. My hens are sizzled & my rooster is a Silkie. The 1st 2 I hatched from these eggs are a smooth & a silked. Both pretty blue colored. The next batch are mixed with sizzles I hatched from emvikery. I don't know whos are whos but I got 5-6 sizzled this time. I will guess mine are the blue ones. I have not heard that anyone hatched any other color but blue from me.
hu.gif

Nope I got 2 blues and 2 buffs. But the buffs were cochins.
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom