WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I guarantee my boys aren't to young. I have 20 females in with 6 males. I see them getting on the girls and doing there deed everytime I am out there. Shipping is hard on eggs. But you have to give them a couple days sometimes. They only take 6 weeks to mature. Plus I have 10 extra males that I can out in the cage if I loose any males.
wink.png
I always make sure to have extra males.
Glad you are getting some to hatch.

Last edited:
Quote:
Whew. It was getting hard to resist!

Is anyone interested in Precious Moment's ornaments? I've added them to my page.

How about Lladro angels? They would have to be a special side swap.

I have had a bad run of luck. Car broke down for about the 3rd time in a couple of months. Is costing me a fortune but cant afford to buy a new one as I lost my job. Sorry everyone. I am way behind. I will ship everyone I owe's stuf out in the next couple of days. Thank you so much for being patient with me.
hugs.gif

OMG. My boxes always arrive here completely square and intact! Some postal worker in your routing area is a really big jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get a new job already fella! Sorry for you, groundpecker!

Quote:
ep.gif
Seriously - how can they think that is acceptable to deliver a package!!! I would be contacting my local po and asking What the ..... I really wish there was another service available.
somad.gif
rant.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom