WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
idunno.gif
I have 1 male.... he hardly ever calls. A little in the evenings during mating season. Sounds like he is saying Meow. The girls honk when startled.
I don't find them noisy at all. Also..... they do not eat hardly what a chicken eats. Just my opinion ,with my experience with my peafowl.
smile.png

Hot2pot...... your Serama eggs went out today.
DC# will be PMed.

got my eggs from Sonew today, the were a little cold so i'm letting them warm up a little before I toss them in, it turns out we got a cold snap pop in last night, got into the upper 20s overnight. Everyone around here goes crazy when it goes below freezing, the oranges...why didn't they pick them already, there hasn't been a drop of rain in over 2 months. ANYWAY, Nat, what kind of eggs are they? I'm hoping the little ones are silkies, they look the the 2 silkie eggs i've gotten my hen, but what are the pink ones?

I picked up some empty chair cushion shells and added them to my swap page, you just stuff them and sew the 6 inch end closed and you have really nice cushions for your chairs. I am offering 6 but if you need more just let me know and if you need less just let me know.

Reese - I will post a picture of the black shoulder peacock you sold me, he has a beautiful train this year
wink.png

got my eggs from Sonew today, the were a little cold so i'm letting them warm up a little before I toss them in, it turns out we got a cold snap pop in last night, got into the upper 20s overnight. Everyone around here goes crazy when it goes below freezing, the oranges...why didn't they pick them already, there hasn't been a drop of rain in over 2 months. ANYWAY, Nat, what kind of eggs are they? I'm hoping the little ones are silkies, they look the the 2 silkie eggs i've gotten my hen, but what are the pink ones?

Ugh I hope they do great for you!!! Last time I sent them..two weeks ago...my customer from CA said all of them were growing!!You got split lav silkie eggs and blrws;)

UncleTommy.... that is Awesome.!!

Yoda.. He is beautiful.... I am looking for some whites this year. So pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom