WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to know! I didn't know I could do that... is it compatible with an iPad? I'm looking at the iPad2 (or 3 depending on my budget and how long it takes to save up the money) or the new kindle fire. I'm going back to school for my master's degree, so I'm leaning more toward the iPad. My ancient laptop just isn't cutting it these days...

KYtinpusher and Anderson, ya'll are just too funny! My Army friends say I am just crazy. I tell them, there's a pill for crazy but life would be boring.
I'm having a poster made of that photo, 202roosterlane, and I'll just hang it up during Hurricane Season!
lau.gif
Don't worry, I'll tell the neighbors that it's me.
gig.gif

I have got to get more light blue eyeshadow.....

Quote:

Anderson,
The mail lady finally delivered the eggs today. From the looks of the box, I was afraid to open it. When I opened it, all the eggs were perfect. Thank you

Good to know! I didn't know I could do that... is it compatible with an iPad? I'm looking at the iPad2 (or 3 depending on my budget and how long it takes to save up the money) or the new kindle fire. I'm going back to school for my master's degree, so I'm leaning more toward the iPad. My ancient laptop just isn't cutting it these days...

I think you can load the kindle reading app on just about anything. If money is tight, the Kindle Fire is awesome and does darn near everything the iPad does. You have to get apps from Amazon or side load them (cannot download from Android Market). Not sure what you need as apps but I love my fire and don't know how I lived without it!

Heinz: Finally!!! Good, I hope you get a good hatch!

happyhens: Def get an iPad over any eReader, we have both and the iPad is way cooler, does more stuff, def more worth it!!!!! You can even get a bluetooth wireless keyboard--snaps right onto the iPad when you're not using it, and type away in your master's courses.

And go ahead an put that NN in a flat rate box to Florida, he'll be warmer here with the 3 I just hatched. They are so ugly they're CUTE!!!
big_smile.png
Anyone want to see pictures??

202roosterlane: Crazy--I blame it on teaching middle schoolers--I act just like one!

No roosters for me, but I'll take that pug!

Got my cookbooks and tart pan from emvickrey. That's a big pan! I'm off today so I'mma gonna find a recipe and try it out.

This dog is sooooooo much cuter than the video to "I'm sexy and I know it." It came on and after the first 60 seconds I was screaming down the hall, "My eyes are burning!!!"
ep.gif
barnie.gif
I am just to old for what happened in the middle of that video. I'm gonna stick to cute little puggie puppies.
love.gif

For uncleTommy.... I cannot look at a pug picture without think of you
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom