WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI GUYS! you miss me? I've been working so i haven't had time to post in a while, I realized I forgot to give update on the eggs I got. I have 3 in lockdown from michelle's ee and none of the eggs from nat made it, I guess after having spent a week with the post office they were just too far gone. well, I guess i'll just keep reading everyone's posts at 2 am like usual and reply when I can.

Yep! We missed you. Work certainly does have a way of putting a damper on the amount of chat one can do. I would say that we are all waiting for Spring to get here!

Afternoon All!! I just added some kids stuff to my page in case anyone is looking. Going to be a rainy weekend so I will be digging out more things to post.
big_smile.png

rant.gif
I am getting real sick of the auctions here now. I miss the old auctions on here. I can't sell crap and none of the other sites have ever worked real well since Eggbid.com went down. I was selling stuff here but since they changed it I haven't sold anything so all my extra money I was making seized to exsist now. I tried the facebook auction and no such luck there either. But it is kinda the same format too.

Is anyone else having the same problem. I am gonna have to sell off some of my stock if things don't get better.
somad.gif

I can't even sell any of my Home made items anymore.

HI GUYS! you miss me? I've been working so i haven't had time to post in a while, I realized I forgot to give update on the eggs I got. I have 3 in lockdown from michelle's ee and none of the eggs from nat made it, I guess after having spent a week with the post office they were just too far gone. well, I guess i'll just keep reading everyone's posts at 2 am like usual and reply when I can.

celebrate.gif
Hopefully they will all hatch for u.
fl.gif
For all girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom