WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are welcome... they are so friendly. And Dandy is very good to his ladies.
love.gif

oh, I had a few growing out like that, I was a rooster magnet. Michelle, final count was 2, the huge black looks like its going to be barred, its got big feet but i'm hoping for a pullet. She has dark legs and her head spot isn't uniform, its a good way to sex barred rocks not sure if it'll work with EEs...doubtful since mis-sexed my barred ee pullet from the last hatch. Theother is yellow with a little leg feathering, we'll see what comes of them.

so I have a silkie question for you guys, I bought a pair of chicks to keep a little bantam chick company, I was told they were blue but their plumage is starting to come in white. They have grey fluff, does that mean they're splash?

oh, I had a few growing out like that, I was a rooster magnet.  Michelle, final count was 2, the huge black looks like its going to be barred, its got big feet but i'm hoping for a pullet.  She has dark legs and her head spot isn't uniform, its a good way to sex barred rocks not sure if it'll work with EEs...doubtful since mis-sexed my barred ee pullet from the last hatch.  Theother is yellow with a little leg feathering, we'll see what comes of them.

so I have a silkie question for you guys, I bought a pair of chicks to keep a little bantam chick company, I was told they were blue but their plumage is starting to come in white.  They have grey fluff, does that mean they're splash?

My little "blue" (i think they call them lavendar) turned out to be splash. See pics in my "blue rocks" photo album... any resemblance?

oh, I had a few growing out like that, I was a rooster magnet. Michelle, final count was 2, the huge black looks like its going to be barred, its got big feet but i'm hoping for a pullet. She has dark legs and her head spot isn't uniform, its a good way to sex barred rocks not sure if it'll work with EEs...doubtful since mis-sexed my barred ee pullet from the last hatch. Theother is yellow with a little leg feathering, we'll see what comes of them.

so I have a silkie question for you guys, I bought a pair of chicks to keep a little bantam chick company, I was told they were blue but their plumage is starting to come in white. They have grey fluff, does that mean they're splash?

Got any good photos?

I'll take some in the morning. I haven't taken pics yet because they didn't I had one develop an weeping eye a couple of days I brought it home, had me a little freaked. It was only an eye thing, 3-4 days of eye drops and antibiotic ointment and its starting to clear up.

Got any good photos?

I got my earrings and rooster seat cushions saturday. Sorry I didn't post it sooner. They are both very nice and will be put to good use. Thank you. It seems the swap has slowed down a bit.

Hey Marie, Got the tater twister, DH seems to like but has not tried it out yet. Thanks! Saw your ad on CL, any response? I sold my quail the same day my ad went up:) Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom