WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too

pop.gif
I am getting sleepy

Thanks BHEP. I was kind of shocked but amused at the same time. He just could not take a nice hint. And there was no need for me to be ugly so I tried to be gentle. I guess I'm just a "Fluffy" kind of gal. I probably have been called worse.
gig.gif
Thank you for reading.... Joey you are so silly! Meeeeee too let's do some swapping!

idk whats going on here, but here are some pictures of chicks!

LL

LL

these are the 2 chicks from michelle's eggs. The black feels like he lost a little weight but as you can see he is still huge, I should have stood him next to the silkies that are about 3-4 weeks older.

Here are the pictures of the silkies I was wondering about, they're grey but the feathers are coming in white...so are they white or are they splashes. I'm also wondering if its too early to sex by behavior they are play fighting with each other like roos.

LL

LL

There's some sort of food processor by the last chick pic... you're not going to julienne him if it's a roo, are ya?????
gig.gif

idk whats going on here, but here are some pictures of chicks!

LL

LL

these are the 2 chicks from michelle's eggs. The black feels like he lost a little weight but as you can see he is still huge, I should have stood him next to the silkies that are about 3-4 weeks older.

Here are the pictures of the silkies I was wondering about, they're grey but the feathers are coming in white...so are they white or are they splashes. I'm also wondering if its too early to sex by behavior they are play fighting with each other like roos.

LL

LL

How adorable!!!! Who did you get your eggs from? I have an exact same silkie that I think came from BHEP or emvickery. I can't remember 4 weeks back LOL !! We have cousins
gig.gif

I bought them locally, I had a little banty hatch by itself (that happens too me too much) so it needed company and I found someone selling them for 4 bucks each just outside of town. one only has 9 toes, the other has a little pink on the toes. About a month ago I bought a full grown silkie and buff hen and another little black chick that was old enough to go outside. But i'm trying to figure out what color they're going to be, I not sure how mixing silkie colors effects things. I tried to find some threads on breeding different colors but this new search engine sucks.

They locked my thread because of the guy shoving religion down people's throats. How disappointing. I was hoping they would have just PM'd him and explained the BYC rules to him. I spent a lot of time putting those thoughts together. Oh well. Even if for a short time, it was still worth the effort.

Last edited:
It would be interesting to know. I figure they will grow to be pretty adorable! Mine are pretty spunky too. It's plum silly at that age.

I bought them locally, I had a little banty hatch by itself (that happens too me too much) so it needed company and I found someone selling them for 4 bucks each just outside of town. one only has 9 toes, the other has a little pink on the toes. About a month ago I bought a full grown silkie and buff hen and another little black chick that was old enough to go outside. But i'm trying to figure out what color they're going to be, I not sure how mixing silkie colors effects things. I tried to find some threads on breeding different colors but this new search engine sucks.

Wow, go to play practice and you guys burn up the board! Doubt I will get to check in much with swapping tomorrow. I have the honor
roll.png
of being an election judge tomorrow. 5am to 7ish pm of boring sitting with NO internet
barnie.gif
my phone is not good enough to post with either.

To those I owe packages - it will be Wednesday before they go out. I didn't get there today and wasn't thinking, I can't leave tomorrow to go to PO. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom