WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are my new ducklings hatched from the eggs I got from MiMis_Place. 10 in the brooder, one more hatched, still in the incubator, and still holding out hope for the last egg! These from 12 shipped eggs! Thank you, Carla!

Hi Everybody! Thought I'd drop by since its my day off and I can read everything at my leisure, instead of huddled over my cell phone in the break room, that and i can post photos now.

Heres a picture of some of the eggs that I'm getting from the pullets that I hatched out from Beth and Michelle's eggs last year, I love the olive color, that was a nice surprise.

and heres a picture of some of the chicks I have now, the barred one and the brown one on the sidewalk are from Michelle's last batch of EE eggs. Oh and that's my Livestock Guardian Pug there, she does ok as long as the chicks don't tick her off.

Can someone tell me how to create a Swap Page? I have some stuff I want to add in case I find something I want to swap. This is alot of fun. I hate to think of how much money I have spent on e-bay when I could have been playing along here. :)

Hi Everybody! Thought I'd drop by since its my day off and I can read everything at my leisure, instead of huddled over my cell phone in the break room, that and i can post photos now.

Heres a picture of some of the eggs that I'm getting from the pullets that I hatched out from Beth and Michelle's eggs last year, I love the olive color, that was a nice surprise.

and heres a picture of some of the chicks I have now, the barred one and the brown one on the sidewalk are from Michelle's last batch of EE eggs. Oh and that's my Livestock Guardian Pug there, she does ok as long as the chicks don't tick her off.

Nice to hear from you Tommy. I love the babies.

N
Can someone tell me how to create a Swap Page? I have some stuff I want to add in case I find something I want to swap. This is alot of fun. I hate to think of how much money I have spent on e-bay when I could have been playing along here. :)
Click on learning center, then go to member pages, have to come up with a more creative name than My swap page, if it doesn't like your page name, just try a different one, I don't think it will take puctuation in the name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom