WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you wanting to swap the orloff over americaunas because I would be interested in a swap. I have computer game, scafts, lots of cooking magazines. Tell me some things you might be looking for and I will see if I have them to make a swap.

I'll PM you in the morning......it's past my bedtime!
old.gif

Anyone heard from Marie? We just got our power back on after it went out Thursday afternoon. I think I lost all my Guinea eggs from the swaps, I am pretty sure all the funky eggs I got from Beth are gone too. Lowest temp the incubator got was 77.5. I only saw blood rings in 8 though, so maybe the last few are okay.... I dunno. I candled the Guinea's and there was no movement in any of them, and they got cold. So sad! Those were due to hatch Wednesday and they were a gift to my Husband from the kids for Fathers day.:eek:(
Lost all the freezer food we have been working hard to put up. The part that really griped my butt, besides loosing the food and eggs, was that the people on the main road had power. We could see it.
Since we run off well water the pump was out too. No showers... We had to buy water for the birds and to flush the toilets. DH is looking at generators.

I am sorry for your loss of the eggs and water. I also live in a rural area, where restoring power is not high on the list. A generator is a must, but i also have battery powered backup system just for my brooder room.

I am looking for GFM since mine expired today. or Paypal.
Hi everybody! Ya miss me! How many of those LF chicken saddles do you have, I need to go out and count the girls that are bare, but i'm thinking I might need more than 6 at least. I was starting to look for some and i thought to myself "I haven't swapped in forever, lets see if someone has some to swap!!" Bummer is I don't get paid till thursday, but now I know who to talk to.

I am sorry for your loss of the eggs and water. I also live in a rural area, where restoring power is not high on the list. A generator is a must, but i also have battery powered backup system just for my brooder room.

x2 on the generator. With a well it's a must. I can take most anything but no water makes me really cranky. I remember one year using the water from the duck pool to flush the toilets. Yuck!!!

Welcome back Tommy!!

I got my first blue egg yesterday. The white ones are new too, my sussex and my Americauna are now laying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom