WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our new addition:
GLD....she is Great Pyrenees x Maremma

Not sure who I got these from or what they are...anyone? Love them !

crossgirl... OMG !! 3'6" long and 2'4" wide. MONSTER Elephant Ears!

I absolutely love your new family member... she is adorable!
love.gif

What did you name her?

Those flowers are black-eyed susans.

Last edited:
Just got back from the vet's office with Chase, my 3 year old Heinz57 mutt. Clean bill of health and no heartworm! Woohoo! We are still tackling the flea situation, but hopefully we'll start Revolution soon and get it under control.

Here's the hilarious tale of my evening for your enjoyment: (Sadly, it's all true)
I load Chase up in the car and we head into town. Our little town has a great brewery and town is always packed Thursday and Friday nights so it's hard to find a place to park. I circle twice and then settle for a spot at the other end of town (one that I don't have to parallel park in...). We head up the sidewalk to the vet's office, and Chase, in mid walk, drops 5 doggie turds on the sidewalk right in front of the Hotel (restaurant and bar). Embarrassed and taken off guard because I have nothing to clean up his doggie mess with, I search in my purse and find a receipt. I do my best to scoop up his mess with the receipt and we continue, turds in hand, to the vet's office. I panic when I realize the sign has been taken down and the office is dark. I have no idea where they moved to, and I am 1 minute away from being late for his appointment. I stash the dirty receipt under a bush and we take off in the other direction. Luckily I run into a friend who tells me the office moved to the other side of town... the building that I parked next to. Oh boy, am I ever observant! After his appointment I check the car for baggies... nothing but a ziploc bag. So I grab it and head back up the street to collect Chase's evidence, stuff it in my purse, and then head back to the car.

My dog probably was wondering why his owner was such an idiot, and I'm guessing he plotted the whole thing to see how I would react. He's passed out on the living room floor, most likely content knowing that his evil poop scheme worked! Oh my life!
gig.gif
If someone would follow me around with a camcorder, they would make millions selling my reality TV show! lol
Well thank you I needed that laugh Im so sore its been a very busy couple days. I also want to give you koodos for trying so hard to pick up after your dog. People around here let there dogs go anywhere and dont do anything aboutit. We have a park that provides trash cans in like all corners and supplies doggie bags and people still dont pick up after there dogs. A few weeks ago a lady here and we arnt sapose to even have dogs let her dog go right on the side walk infront of the mail box and never picked it up . I get it in my lavander some times Im always tempted to go scoop it up and put it right on there door step without a bag
somad.gif

I'm sure glad you posted that and that I read it. I"m going to stock up tomorrow. I printed it off so I don't buy any recalled feed. Thanks for the heads up on it.
thumbsup.gif
How are your girls doing on the DuMor feed? I've been feeding Home Grown, supposedly an off shoot of Purina. The girls are doing well on it. It's just easier to grab that at the local feed store than run to TSC about 20 miles away... Does anyone really notice a difference with a certain brand of feed???

I've been reading/stalking the swap thread and those super blue layers was something I was considering doing with a Wheaton roo and 2 leghorns that I'd gotten fron a feed store. What do they look like, all white? Got any pics?

I've been reading/stalking the swap thread and those super blue layers was something I was considering doing with a Wheaton roo and 2 leghorns that I'd gotten fron a feed store. What do they look like, all white? Got any pics?
Typically mostly white. Depends on the individual combination of birds you use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom