WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I thought as much, that they would be splits requiring another cross. The chicken calculator confuses me after the first cross. Thank you for confirming. I have other projects I'd rather work on, so I won't be keeping any splits from these.

I have exactly 3 bantam lav am eggs and 7 bantam lav am x mille fleur d'uccle eggs, to ship tomorrow. I've decided not to hatch them myself. If anyone wants them, I would do a side trade for a couple chicken magazines or $10 Paypal to cover shipping, or make me an offer. I'm not taking eggs at this time. I'll include whatever they lay today, could be 3 eggs or no eggs. There is one lav am hen, one splash hen, and one mille fluer d'uccle hen covered by a lav am roo, all bantams. My test hatch confirmed that lav x splash = blue. I haven't hatched any of the mille fluer eggs. One swappee said the chicks were black (not porcelain, boo!). I have decided to move them back to the mixed bantam coop, so this will be the last offer for a while. See my swap page for pictures of the lav and splash.
I will take them.... I have duccle and bantam ameraucana... I will see what kind of project I can work on with them and keep you updated. PM me your paypal addy and I will send you $10 pp.

I will take them.... I have duccle and bantam ameraucana... I will see what kind of project I can work on with them and keep you updated. PM me your paypal addy and I will send you $10 pp.

lau.gif
I was going to grab these for you ! Glad you saw this.
smile.png

lau.gif
I was going to grab these for you ! Glad you saw this.
smile.png

LoL... you know me so well...
I think these d'uccle crosses will do nicely with the experiment I have been planning.
I picked up a pair of mottled d'uccle at WCA yesterday... (I also got a lovely pair of buff bantam cochins)
hide.gif

I put the mottled d'uccle hen in with my supposed goldneck d'uccle trio...gonna see what they produce.
I think a d'uccle that lays a colored egg will be awesome.... might cross that up with my porcelain and see what colors we get. I so need that color calculator you were talking about.
tongue.png

By the way, DH is starting on my serama houses/coops this week.
clap.gif

LoL... you know me so well...
I think these d'uccle crosses will do nicely with the experiment I have been planning.
I picked up a pair of mottled d'uccle at WCA yesterday... (I also got a lovely pair of buff bantam cochins)
hide.gif

I put the mottled d'uccle hen in with my supposed goldneck d'uccle trio...gonna see what they produce.
I think a d'uccle that lays a colored egg will be awesome.... might cross that up with my porcelain and see what colors we get. I so need that color calculator you were talking about.
tongue.png

By the way, DH is starting on my serama houses/coops this week.
clap.gif
http://kippenjungle.nl/kruising.html

chicken calculator

I could use some advice. I sold several eggs and had to send them in 2 shipments. I got notified from the po that the address was insufficient and undeliverable. I sent out the remainder of the order today. The notification came to my email a little after 8 pm. I notified the buyer and suggested they go to the po first thing in the morning and hope their eggs are still there. What I want to know is if anybody has had eggs returned to them what did you do about it? I sent both packages to the address that paypal provided. I just hope they get their eggs from the po and they don't come back to me.

I could use some advice. I sold several eggs and had to send them in 2 shipments. I got notified from the po that the address was insufficient and undeliverable. I sent out the remainder of the order today. The notification came to my email a little after 8 pm. I notified the buyer and suggested they go to the po first thing in the morning and hope their eggs are still there. What I want to know is if anybody has had eggs returned to them what did you do about it? I sent both packages to the address that paypal provided. I just hope they get their eggs from the po and they don't come back to me.
This wasn't mine was it...I get eggs all the time & have even gotten a couple shipments from you already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom