WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coldupnorth and Hot2Pot thank you so much for all the awesome eggs. I have 154 total in eggs now. Thank goodness my friend Fogelly has one of those crazy large bators! I still am in shock :)
OMGoodness and I also got the Harley googles, hat and scarf..... I have a rooster all picked out for those
gig.gif

I will post pics of my super-duper serama coop....
celebrate.gif
Once I get my little babies setup & moved into their new digs.

Here's some pics of my newly hatched... 6 out of 7 - Mille Fleur D'uccle X Lavender Bantam Ameraucana....
(D'uccle's that lay colored eggs??)
bun.gif

They look like they will be black...

Don't mind their half-siblings.... 2 out of 5 - Lavender Bantam Ameraucana.
(They all came from BYC swap eggs I got from cjwaldon) Awesome hatch rate!

Oh yes.... DH also hatched an egg off of his blue sumatra game hen.... beautiful sumatra chickadee!
jumpy.gif

Got my Box of Fabric from Judges4 the other day wow you stuffed a lot in there. Thanks so much.

Got my Surprise eggs from Bhep yesterday. All made the trip safely. Thanks for all the extra's. You sent me Sizzles, Serama and Frizzled serama.
love.gif
Thanks so Much

Got my Goats Milk Cheese's I bought from All-American-Chick. Oh My god they are just as good as always. Thanks so Much. You guys have to order some goats milk cheese from Renee it is too die for. Soooooo Yummy and a great price for them too. Also sent me some Soap. Thanks so much Renee

Whoo girl, I know right. But your always hatching LOL I am hoping to be done for the winter after this so they will be old enough to be outside in the winter. Our winters in December can be anywhere from 40-80 degrees But January does get pretty chilly. Got my sewing machine working. Now I can make those bags I promised. Well the tropical storm hit my area late last night. Just steady medium rain and 30 mph winds. I put tarps up on all the coop runs. My chickens don't really care for mud. LOL SHould be steady rain all day and be gone mid tomorrow. Much needed rain!

Whoo girl, I know right. But your always hatching LOL I am hoping to be done for the winter after this so they will be old enough to be outside in the winter. Our winters in December can be anywhere from 40-80 degrees But January does get pretty chilly. Got my sewing machine working. Now I can make those bags I promised. Well the tropical storm hit my area late last night. Just steady medium rain and 30 mph winds. I put tarps up on all the coop runs. My chickens don't really care for mud. LOL SHould be steady rain all day and be gone mid tomorrow. Much needed rain!
Now that is an idea....no more hatching until Spring....so we sew !
lau.gif

I do really want to make saddles & quilts and stuff like that. I will have to drag down the sewing machine from the attic and see if I can figure the darn thing out !
roll.png

[COLOR=800080]Now that is an idea....no more hatching until Spring....so we sew !   :lau [/COLOR]

[COLOR=800080]I do really want to make saddles & quilts and stuff like that.  I will have to drag down the sewing machine from the attic and see if I can figure the darn thing out !  :rolleyes: [/COLOR]

That's an idea except my tv is sitting on my sewing machine ;)

Whoo girl, I know right. But your always hatching LOL  I am hoping to be done for the winter after this so they will be old enough to be outside in the winter.  Our winters in December can be anywhere from 40-80 degrees  But January does get pretty chilly. Got my sewing machine working. Now I can make those bags I promised.     Well the tropical storm hit my area late last night. Just steady medium rain and 30 mph winds. I put tarps up on all the coop runs. My chickens don't really care for mud.  LOL  SHould be steady rain all day and be gone mid tomorrow. Much needed rain!

Hey I haven't swapped for any eggs in 4 WHOLE days!! I'm trying to be good. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom