WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I love, love, love my new serama pen.... but not half as much as my serama do. TY DH!
bow.gif

Here's the pics I took yesterday....

Jasper & Opal checking out their new pen....
yesss.gif

Thorn, Rosie & Posey are having a look around...
wink.png

Here are my ducks... being nosey.
gig.gif

And here's their new pool... I bought them yesterday... you can tell by the floating feathers that they have already been enjoying the water.

Happy Labor Day Weekend, everybody!!
thumbsup.gif

I am paying $15 for 50lbs of layer pellets. The one I liked stopped making chicken feed. The were 2 others but one had sick chickens at the store and the other is just full of spiders and webs ( Halloween style not just a few) which to me means there has to be lots of bugs. I am buying 350-400 pounds a week.

I am paying  $15 for 50lbs of layer pellets. The one I liked stopped making chicken feed. The were 2 others but one had sick chickens at the store and the other is just full of spiders and webs ( Halloween style not just a few) which to me means there has to be lots of bugs. I am buying 350-400 pounds a week.

Wow that's a lot of chicken food. I am using 100 per week. But I have a lot of Seramas and little birds.

DH is taking me to get 20 bags today while it's still 9.99 / 50

Between turkey's - chicks- chickens-and quail...i go thru atleast 200 pds a week...i have a guy coming out from the local feed mill next week to look over what I allready use and see if the mill can help me...only thing is i will not be able to run and get it at the last minute, I will have to call my order in atleast 2 days in advance, but then the mill is only 10 minutes away.....soon to be adding a few ducks to this mix...I am hoping to go with 1 food across the board and add my own supplements for the different pens..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom