WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crud......
he.gif
I can;t stay up that late. This 6 am school stuff is tuckering me out.

Last edited:
I'm getting eggs again slowly but surely. I put up an auction up on the 24hr auction thread for what I have and i'm getting so far. I have another show on the 8th and i'm putting the same birds plus the splash roo. Next year i'll put more of the girls in the shows. I had sold a couple of the splash juveniles to a fellow member just before the show and he had given them to his daughter. She entered the older one and he got 2nd place. So that says alot for these eggs I have up for auction. The paint eggs I'm sure at least some of them are laid by a black hen because I've caught her several times on the nest. One of the black hens is broody so she steals any eggs laid. I have to steal them from her. lol

Anyway, those of you that have been asking for eggs, the auction is up for them. Go take a look and see if there are any that you just can't live without.

Hey Nan..

Reese...like the new avatar !

Thanks, I went and bought 9 New pairs of Serama. The women I bought them from got her stock from Jerry Schexnayder & Pixie Chicks.

I got a bunch of frizzle roos and frizzle hens. I seperated everyone with frizzle roos over smooth girls and frizzle girls with smooth boys. I also got a Chocolate Mottle Frizzle, and a Chocolate Smooth Hens

Thanks, I went and bought 9 New pairs of Serama. The women I bought them from got her stock from Jerry Schexnayder & Pixie Chicks.

I got a bunch of frizzle roos and frizzle hens. I seperated everyone with frizzle roos over smooth girls and frizzle girls with smooth boys. I also got a Chocolate Mottle Frizzle, and a Chocolate Smooth Hens
ep.gif
OooOOO.... I can't wait until you offer some of these serama eggs on the swap....
big_smile.png
I think I need to start stalking now.
wink.png

suggestions needed,,,,use to have a hawk problem so we left weeds grow in a quarter of the run, have not lost a bird to hawks since, it is great cover for them....but the problem now is the tick population,,,,,any suggestions...here is a pick of the weeds, ignore the turkeys they are just nosy.

Ivomec works good. You could also try putting some apple cider vinegar in there water then it makes there blood taste yucky. Or you could just get a fake owl to put on your run and cut down the weeds.

I have a fake owl on my run and don't have any problem with hawks anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom