WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 9 year old nephew lost everything in a fire Friday night. A fire started from their dryer at 230am. Everyone made it out ok even the dog, but they lost everything. They dont have renters insurance. There are 5 kids. The boys are ages 9, 7, 2, & 1. The little girl is 3. If any one can help please let me know. They need everything.

They live in Hickory NC. if anyone lives near them and can help please do, I would be grateful as I live in MO and am not close enough to do what I would want to. Thanks

You can contact me or the Red Cross, I am sure they would know who they are. The mom's name is Jamie and the kids are girl 4 toddler
jordan 14 pants
donnie 7 pants
calab and kyle 2-4t

My son's girlfriend just started up a group on Facebook yesterday - called "Johnston County Share & Wear".... if she would contact her... I think she may have some of the clothing sizes you mentioned and it is free, as it works off of donations.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/JohnstonCountyShareandWear/

My son's girlfriend just started up a group on Facebook yesterday - called "Johnston County Share & Wear".... if she would contact her... I think she may have some of the clothing sizes you mentioned and it is free, as it works off of donations.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/JohnstonCountyShareandWear/

HAhahaa.. I was wondering how I was added to that group. Thanks
thumbsup.gif

I use these also, I have a dishpan that sits out on the back porch and I just let them soak in it for awhile before trying to wash them.I also do not use dishsoap on them I use vinegar then hang to dry.
I use those shelf liners that are a rubber like mesh. They get a grip on those very well and I also reuse them. I wash them out after a good soak. I put a little bleach in the soak water. There is always a little scrubbing to get out some of the "stuff" stuck in the little holes but it's very inexpensive and I haven't had to buy any for about a year now. They hold up very well. The extremely soiled ones I toss out.

When I have smaller chicks in with older ones I drape a piece over a block of wood that I set the water on so they can get up to it. It works very well in the hatcher too. This is the first chick with spraddle leg i've had in a long time.

I do not know where to send anything they have not been able to look for housing so far, but Thank You for the offer, If I get an address I will pass it on here. You guys are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom