WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol if someone shows up at the door with a camera I'm not answering.
I think only incubators above interstate 70 have off buttons.
big_smile.png
Guess I better find mine then
hide.gif

Quote: Mine has an off button this year, family says if I shut it down for the winter, and get everything I allready have in order, I will get the cabinet bator i want in the spring...Think they are trying to tell me something....I will be slamming the door on those camera's also.....Hoarder, No not me.........Will still watch the swaps for the winter, but you gonna have to slap my fingers a few times when those eggs are tempting me.

First, I'm so sorry that so many of you are having troubles. Although...since it didn't happen to me, the soap story was hilarious! I wish everything could just be easy, but as Pauletta expressed, sometimes your burdens bring about good changes.

Some twenty years ago, I sold my incubator. I'm sure there was no off button but I only used it once for some geese eggs. Then Farmerchef sent a very generous shipment of eggs and I found myself in need of one again so my boyfriend built me one from stuff. The first chick hatched last night! There's two more in there and I'm hoping this one's pitiful cries will inspire them to hurry up and hatch. They looked great last candling. The crying is killing me though. I want to snuggle that baby. The rest of the eggs are under my broody.

First, I'm so sorry that so many of you are having troubles. Although...since it didn't happen to me, the soap story was hilarious! I wish everything could just be easy, but as Pauletta expressed, sometimes your burdens bring about good changes.

Some twenty years ago, I sold my incubator. I'm sure there was no off button but I only used it once for some geese eggs. Then Farmerchef sent a very generous shipment of eggs and I found myself in need of one again so my boyfriend built me one from stuff. The first chick hatched last night! There's two more in there and I'm hoping this one's pitiful cries will inspire them to hurry up and hatch. They looked great last candling. The crying is killing me though. I want to snuggle that baby. The rest of the eggs are under my broody.

What cute little chick and isn't it nice having a handy boyfriend. Looks like he did an awesome job with the incubator!

CONGRATS !!!
clap.gif

I received my feed scoops from 202Roosterlane. I thought plastic feed scoops were plastic feed scoops, but these are so much nicer and much better quality than the one I already have. Roosterlane your stuff is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom