WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope all has been going well on the swap. I have not had a lot of time lately to check in. My husband was in an accident with our hay truck and car. It was the other driver's fault as he had his coffee over turn and went to grab for it while driving 75+ on the interstate and drove his car into the side of our "BIG MACK" hay truck and the rear tires of the truck ran over the top of his car. Thankfully, both survived the accident and are recovering. I think the guys wishes he would have just let the coffee overturn.

After 6 weeks of dealing with our insurance and his insurance, his insurance has finally agreed that he was at fault and are now willing to start paying for our expenses. The other driver was sited on the accident report by the highway patrol but I guess the insurances do their own investgations. It has been a real eye opener.

Hope everyone has been doing good and have made lots of nice swaps.

Hope all has been going well on the swap.  I have not had a lot of time lately to check in.  My husband was in an accident with our hay truck and car.  It was the other driver's fault as he had his coffee over turn and went to grab for it while driving 75+ on the interstate and drove his car into the side of our "BIG MACK" hay truck and the rear tires of the truck ran over the top of his car.  Thankfully, both survived the accident and are recovering.  I think the guys wishes he would have just let the coffee overturn.

After 6 weeks of dealing with our insurance and his insurance, his insurance has finally agreed that he was at fault and are now willing to start paying for our expenses.  The other driver was sited on the accident report by the highway patrol but I guess the insurances do their own investgations.  It has been a real eye opener.

Prayers!

Hope all has been going well on the swap. I have not had a lot of time lately to check in. My husband was in an accident with our hay truck and car. It was the other driver's fault as he had his coffee over turn and went to grab for it while driving 75+ on the interstate and drove his car into the side of our "BIG MACK" hay truck and the rear tires of the truck ran over the top of his car. Thankfully, both survived the accident and are recovering. I think the guys wishes he would have just let the coffee overturn.

After 6 weeks of dealing with our insurance and his insurance, his insurance has finally agreed that he was at fault and are now willing to start paying for our expenses. The other driver was sited on the accident report by the highway patrol but I guess the insurances do their own investgations. It has been a real eye opener.

Wow - hope that is the end of dealing with the insurance for you two.
hugs.gif
for a good recovery!

CORANCHER - HUGH HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hugs.gif
OMGoodness that's crazy!
ep.gif
Thank goodness everyone is okay.

X2

Every time I see a commercial advertising the touch screens on the dash of a vehicle it makes me want to scream "People need to keep their eyes on the road.......not some screen!!!
rant.gif
Stop giving people even more ways to cause an accident!!"
somad.gif

Okay, time to go sit with the chickens and calm down.........

Prayers and
hugs.gif
going out to you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom