WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
smiley-chores025.gif
I got my Mary Kay today from Nan! Thank You!!

I have about 10-12 Jumbo brown quail eggs if anyone wants them just pay shipping and they are yours , my new brinsea broke AGAIN so its off to get fixed AGAIN and I have eggs in my other bator thats trying to bite the dust as well
he.gif
so these are just sitting here . They will be from 1-6 days old . I cant stand fertle eggs getting tossed out .

I have about 10-12 Jumbo brown quail eggs if anyone wants them just pay shipping and they are yours , my new brinsea broke AGAIN so its off to get fixed AGAIN and I have eggs in my other bator thats trying to bite the dust as well
he.gif
so these are just sitting here . They will be from 1-6 days old . I cant stand fertle eggs getting tossed out .
Anything on my page you want to swap for instead of getting nothing out of them...

Just remember quail eggs tastes FANTASTIC. I personally like them better then chicken, and they have a different protein mix so if you have issues with chicken eggs some can still eat quails.

Unless of course you are a vegan, then carry on, nothing to see here.....

How is butter?

Does anyone know if they uped shipping prices? its saying 11.35
ep.gif
for a medium flat rate box I could have sworn it was 9 or 10 the last time I mailed in one
tongue.gif

I guess I could package them in a box the same size and see if flat shipping would be cheeper but sheese I sapose it should be expected with gas prices the way they are
rant.gif

Does anyone know if they uped shipping prices? its saying 11.35
ep.gif
for a medium flat rate box I could have sworn it was 9 or 10 the last time I mailed in one
tongue.gif

I guess I could package them in a box the same size and see if flat shipping would be cheeper but sheese I sapose it should be expected with gas prices the way they are
rant.gif
If it is under 2 lbs it is probably cheaper just to go with a regular priority box at least it is from here to anywhere. It is frustrating the amount of money that is needed to ship a box and then there is no recourse if something happens to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom