WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been thinking something like that but I have been told and read sevral times your sapose to have them in pairs but my pairs left the girls bald and one male ended up with a head wound when the hen went all postal on him , Im glad that you can have 3 or 4 hens that should even out the abuse a little unless they gang up on the male
Buttons are supposed to be in pairs or trios with a LOT of space. Cots need covys. Differnet birds, different needs. I think gamble quails are covys too, but I do see girls with babies on their own, so I'm not really sure.

So happy butter is getting around. I have a Tibetian quail named Gimpy that has some issues with her hip, she seems fine just has a weird looking hip that sticks out. And she isn't very fast, but no one pick on her so shes happy. Mind you she was NOTHING like buttuer at first you did an amazing job.

Well we found out Friday, DH goes in for heart sugery tomorrow morning 0630. So of course I have tons of chicks hatching the past few days. The concrete people laid the flooring for the new shop that will be here Wed/Thurs and I am kind of thinking this is all I can handle for a few weeks. Of course I know from past experience it's better to have to house, laundry, carpets, refrig clean and grocery shopping done before surgeries, so today has been a busy day. Now we are relaxing and preparing mentally for tomorrow. In a few weeks all will be back to normal.....
fl.gif
smile.png

Well we found out Friday, DH goes in for heart sugery tomorrow morning 0630. So of course I have tons of chicks hatching the past few days. The concrete people laid the flooring for the new shop that will be here Wed/Thurs and I am kind of thinking this is all I can handle for a few weeks. Of course I know from past experience it's better to have to house, laundry, carpets, refrig clean and grocery shopping done before surgeries, so today has been a busy day. Now we are relaxing and preparing mentally for tomorrow. In a few weeks all will be back to normal.....
fl.gif
smile.png
Multiple hugs and prayers being sent your way!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

fl.gif
smile.png
I hope for the best for both of you. Call on family and friends to help and let them! When all is done and he has recovered tell him We said welcome to the zipper club!

fl.gif
smile.png

You'll be in my prayers.

fl.gif
smile.png
Prayers being sent your way for fast healing and lots of good together time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom