WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we found out Friday, DH goes in for heart sugery tomorrow morning 0630.  So of course I have tons of chicks hatching the past few days.  The concrete people laid the flooring for the new shop that will be here Wed/Thurs and I am kind of thinking this is all I can handle for a few weeks. Of course I know from past experience it's better to have to house, laundry, carpets, refrig clean and grocery shopping done before surgeries, so today has been a busy day.  Now we are relaxing and preparing mentally for tomorrow. In a few weeks all will be back to normal.....:fl   :)

Charles and I will be praying for you both.

Thank you so much sweeties and I truly appreciate all your prayers. I will only have my cell phone at the hospital, but I am sure I will have plenty of down time while he is sleeping. You all are awesome and the best!! Big hugs, Pauletta OKAY.... now who is gonna take my swap offer LOL !!!!

Well we found out Friday, DH goes in for heart sugery tomorrow morning 0630. So of course I have tons of chicks hatching the past few days. The concrete people laid the flooring for the new shop that will be here Wed/Thurs and I am kind of thinking this is all I can handle for a few weeks. Of course I know from past experience it's better to have to house, laundry, carpets, refrig clean and grocery shopping done before surgeries, so today has been a busy day. Now we are relaxing and preparing mentally for tomorrow. In a few weeks all will be back to normal.....
fl.gif
smile.png
Prayers and healing vibes are coming your way for both you and DH

Thank you so much sweeties and I truly appreciate all your prayers. I will only have my cell phone at the hospital, but I am sure I will have plenty of down time while he is sleeping. You all are awesome and the best!! Big hugs, Pauletta OKAY.... now who is gonna take my swap offer LOL !!!!
I got it and sent a Pm also

Hi,
I have Jumbo Coturnix (Brown & Italian color) and would like to trade for TRUE Texas A&M (white meat) quail. My quails have been select for size and they weight 10-13oz plus. The eggs are 13grams and larger. If you are interest, send me a private email.

Hi,
I have Jumbo Coturnix (Brown & Italian color) and would like to trade for TRUE Texas A&M (white meat) quail. My quails have been select for size and they weight 10-13oz plus. The eggs are 13grams and larger. If you are interest, send me a private email.
Look this up. Texas A &M never got white meat, they only got a larger bird and white skin. There is no white meat bird out there. You'll see some of the contraversy about it on the quail boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom