WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hugs.gif
Pauletta & Mike. Praying for both of you.

Hi everyone.This is what I just posted on FB for family and friends.

Wanted to update you on my DH. He could not get stints because he had several heart attacks he never knew he had that had caused damage to his heart. He also had many blockages. So they performed a triple bypass. But he also has 100% carotid artery blockage on the left and 70% blockage on the right. This they are going to leave alone and monitor to make sure the right side does not become worse. The surgery went very well. The surgeon said Mike was very lucky to be alive and that the last time he fell down, it must have kicked started his heart back out of a fatal arrhythmia. As of late this afternoon, he was leaking too much from all the tubes in and the gave him 2 units of blood. They decided not to wake him or take out the breathing tube for the night so he would not move and continue leaking. I am sure they will stop the meds, wake him and remove the breathing tube in the morning. He will spend another 3-5 days in the hospital at Spring Hill Baptist. It will be a few days before we will invite anyone other than family for visitation due to we only get to visit him 15 minutes every 4 hours. Thank you so very much for all you love, well wishes and prayers♥♥♥
Glad they caught everything, andn hope he sleeps a LOt to get better quickly! prayers and kisses.

Hi everyone.This is what I just posted on FB for family and friends.

Wanted to update you on my DH. He could not get stints because he had several heart attacks he never knew he had that had caused damage to his heart. He also had many blockages. So they performed a triple bypass. But he also has 100% carotid artery blockage on the left and 70% blockage on the right. This they are going to leave alone and monitor to make sure the right side does not become worse. The surgery went very well. The surgeon said Mike was very lucky to be alive and that the last time he fell down, it must have kicked started his heart back out of a fatal arrhythmia. As of late this afternoon, he was leaking too much from all the tubes in and the gave him 2 units of blood. They decided not to wake him or take out the breathing tube for the night so he would not move and continue leaking. I am sure they will stop the meds, wake him and remove the breathing tube in the morning. He will spend another 3-5 days in the hospital at Spring Hill Baptist. It will be a few days before we will invite anyone other than family for visitation due to we only get to visit him 15 minutes every 4 hours. Thank you so very much for all you love, well wishes and prayers♥♥♥
Best wishes and prayers from Western Arkansas.

On a personal sad note I cannot offer any white Ameraucana eggs any longer...I waited two years to own some...I was blessed enough for a great friend from BYC that gifted me 4 gorgeous chicks last year...I watched them grow up to be the most amazing beautiful loving birds I have ever owned...two hours ago they were playing in their run....An hour ago they were brutally killed by ??? Their fencing ripped off of their run....I saw my one white hen CRYING YES CRYING running around...bloody missing clumps of feathers...I scooped her in my arms as I looked at the carnage left...Whatever it was I scared it off because my other babies were still warm..but gone :( I stood frozen..snuggling my last sweetheart as she talked to me...as if to join me crying...My husband cleaning up the mess because he knew I couldnt do it...I kissed them each goodbye...I dont even have 1 egg of theirs I could hatch...I gave them away on here in the last few weeks and sold one batch I shipped yesterday...all 14 eggs...I dont know if my last girl will survive as she looks pretty bad;(

Can I ask a favor from those who hatched my white Am eggs...Please let me buy eggs from you when they lay??? I truly want the bloodlines from these sweethearts..I can honestly say they stole my heart...Im just so saddened.....

On a personal sad note I cannot offer any white Ameraucana eggs any longer...I waited two years to own some...I was blessed enough for a great friend from BYC that gifted me 4 gorgeous chicks last year...I watched them grow up to be the most amazing beautiful loving birds I have ever owned...two hours ago they were playing in their run....An hour ago they were brutally killed by ??? Their fencing ripped off of their run....I saw my one white hen CRYING YES CRYING running around...bloody missing clumps of feathers...I scooped her in my arms as I looked at the carnage left...Whatever it was I scared it off because my other babies were still warm..but gone
sad.png
I stood frozen..snuggling my last sweetheart as she talked to me...as if to join me crying...My husband cleaning up the mess because he knew I couldnt do it...I kissed them each goodbye...I dont even have 1 egg of theirs I could hatch...I gave them away on here in the last few weeks and sold one batch I shipped yesterday...all 14 eggs...I dont know if my last girl will survive as she looks pretty bad;(
Can I ask a favor from those who hatched my white Am eggs...Please let me buy eggs from you when they lay??? I truly want the bloodlines from these sweethearts..I can honestly say they stole my heart...Im just so saddened.....

Oh, Natalie, how horrible! I'm so sorry.
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom