WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read the last few posts to my hubbie and he got his wallet out and handed me his debit card and said ORDER IT..and .Im sorry...Thank you God!!!!

I just read the last few posts to my hubbie and he got his wallet out and handed me his debit card and said ORDER IT..and .Im sorry...Thank you God!!!!

thumbsup.gif

So glad things are working out for you, Natalie!
I hope your surviving hen makes it and heals quickly. Good luck with the new babies and your fencing.:)

Shes doing great! I took her out and gave a real looksie today..the blood was from a bite but also from ripping out a massive clump of butt feathers;( but i took her outside just momma and her time ...she ate grass while I stood next to her cleaning water bowls..DH...had his rifle walking around property:D we both saw the fox again today but it was near the neighbors housecand couldnt shoot;( bUt it will be gone..soon I hope!

DH went into the hospital this afternoon. He's been going to the doc since this past saturday because of a spider bite. The infection has gotten into the joint of his thumb and they have him on IV antibiotics to try to clear as much of it up as possible and hopefully it isn't or don't go into the bone. Monday they're gonna open it up and cut out all the dead tissue and try to clean out the infection in the joint of his thumb. Doc says it will be a miracle if they can save his thumb but DH says it's not coming off so they have to try to fix him.

Ouch.... Was it a reclouse. (Spelling) I really dislike spiders now it refreshens my memory why.

Hope he gets better soon.

DH went into the hospital this afternoon. He's been going to the doc since this past saturday because of a spider bite. The infection has gotten into the joint of his thumb and they have him on IV antibiotics to try to clear as much of it up as possible and hopefully it isn't or don't go into the bone. Monday they're gonna open it up and cut out all the dead tissue and try to clean out the infection in the joint of his thumb. Doc says it will be a miracle if they can save his thumb but DH says it's not coming off so they have to try to fix him.
I was so hoping that the bite was getting better with the antibiotics. You both will be in our thoughts for a quick heal and that they are able to save his thumb.
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom