WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I post something on the swap thread, I want to make sure I understand how it works....lets say I post an item and I don't like a persons offer, then what do I do????? Wait for a better offer? Say no way? counter offer? I tried looking back at old posts but got confused
big_smile.png
Thanks! Once I figure that out I will post "something"
wink.png

Before I post something on the swap thread, I want to make sure I understand how it works....lets say I post an item and I don't like a persons offer, then what do I do????? Wait for a better offer? Say no way? counter offer? I tried looking back at old posts but got confused
big_smile.png
Thanks! Once I figure that out I will post "something"
wink.png
No, you wait until you see something you want first. Then you post "mine" to claim it and put up your offer. You always get something you want before putting up your offer.
big_smile.png
The person you claimed the offer from may not be the person who claims your offer - it is a chain. Happy swapping!

ETA - After you claim an offer, make sure you PM the person you claimed it from with your address. The person that then claims your offer should PM you with their address.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say I havent been up to much lately I havent been well at all, I will hopefully feel better soon and grace you all
gig.gif
JK with my presence . I hope eveyrone is doing ok.

Glad to see you poking your head in the door. Hope you're aren't down for long.

Marie, glad to hear the thumb may get to stay! That's great news!!

I am sorry to bring the barer of bad news but Nsampsel (Nan) just found out today that she is permantely suspended from BYC because of certain people on here who know who they are on the chains. She ask that if you need/want to get a hold of her to send her an email. If you need her email address please Pm me as I talk to her everyday. Also if you are owed anything or owe here anything you will get your swaps. If you have any questions please pm me on how to get a hold of her.

Thanks so much

Glad to see you poking your head in the door. Hope you're aren't down for long.

Marie, glad to hear the thumb may get to stay! That's great news!!
He did get to keep it. He peeked under the bandage a little while ago and tole me he saw bones and no skin. I wanted to tell him what did he expect. The doc went in to remove the dead tissue and there isn't much to a hand but skin,bones and muscles or tendons. Whatever it's all made up of but there isn't much between the skin and bone. Now it's just bone. I suppose there will be skin grafts to come.

Oh Emvickery! I am so sorry to hear about you DH! He is the second person this week I have heard about with a really bad spider bite. It's scary. Hope he recovers quickly!

Well I have missed you all dearly but I have been so busy, tired, icky, sad and furious. If any of that makes sense. Most of y'all know Mike was scheduled for stints last Monday. That was canceled 20 minutes into the first surgery. Said he had too much heart damage from past heart attacks and blockages. So he had a triple bypass the next morning. Needed 7 units of blood and with many other issues through out the week. Thought he was in the clear but he had a stroke Friday at Noon. It was a long, tough weekend. But today I brought him his computer to try and regain some normalcy. He was very happy . The stroke set us back 3-6 maybe 12 months. But we will rehab hard and often. It's just a blessing to have my husband alive !!! Now I just want him to start Rehab so he can come home. Thank you so much for your well wishes and prayers.

I have gotten many of my swap items and truly love all of them. Thank you so much. I hope to visit with you more soon. But I spend most my time going back and forth to the hospital. They won't let me stay. Just 15 minutes every 4 hours. Sometimes I sneak longer. Big hugs, Pauletta

Oh Emvickery! I am so sorry to hear about you DH! He is the second person this week I have heard about with a really bad spider bite. It's scary. Hope he recovers quickly!

Well I have missed you all dearly but I have been so busy, tired, icky, sad and furious. If any of that makes sense. Most of y'all know Mike was scheduled for stints last Monday. That was canceled 20 minutes into the first surgery. Said he had too much heart damage from past heart attacks and blockages. So he had a triple bypass the next morning. Needed 7 units of blood and with many other issues through out the week. Thought he was in the clear but he had a stroke Friday at Noon. It was a long, tough weekend. But today I brought him his computer to try and regain some normalcy. He was very happy . The stroke set us back 3-6 maybe 12 months. But we will rehab hard and often. It's just a blessing to have my husband alive !!! Now I just want him to start Rehab so he can come home. Thank you so much for your well wishes and prayers.

I have gotten many of my swap items and truly love all of them. Thank you so much. I hope to visit with you more soon. But I spend most my time going back and forth to the hospital. They won't let me stay. Just 15 minutes every 4 hours. Sometimes I sneak longer. Big hugs, Pauletta
More prayers coming your way. Take care of yourself!
hugs.gif

Oh my goodness you have had a longgggg week. So glad that Mike is doing okay with everything that has been happening in your life. Prayers and hugs for you and Mike
hugs.gif
Hopefully his healing will be on the faster end of the projected time. Good thing he has you because that most definitely will help.

I just got my package from coldupnorth (Laura) and I love it. I'm going to use the chicken timer tonight to do a 15 minute pick up per room and the spoonrest is so pretty I hate to use it! Laura even added a dishcloth (how did you know mine are ready to be tossed out?) Thanks you so much!!

Bea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom