WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just updated my swap page with more new items.
big_smile.png

I am not either, just been surfing on here catching up.... I am getting my PM notifications, but nothing else. This has been happening at least once a week lately.... will go a day or so with no notifications...then I get a bazillion of them all at once lol

I am not either, just been surfing on here catching up.... I am getting my PM notifications, but nothing else. This has been happening at least once a week lately.... will go a day or so with no notifications...then I get a bazillion of them all at once lol

Ditto. That happened to me today. When I logged on to check them, they were from days ago.

Ugh...made a hard decision today...i offered up 14 birds to someone for 40$ they are going to butcher them:( they are 2-4 years old and hardly ever put eggs out...I hate this! But hes a great guy and buys my fall grow out roos that dont make the cuts...i dont have time to do it especially to named birds! I havent gotten 1 eggs in 7 days from them! Even with lights on...cant afford to keep feeding them while raising 20 pol's they get picked up tomorrow...I guess thats one way to get my population down before winter...

Ps...they are all done molting and have beautiful feathers..no lice mites or worms...just done producing much...All Summer i was lucky to get 4-6 a day on a great day...it was usually 1-3!

Last edited:
Ugh...made a hard decision today...i offered up 14 birds to someone for 40$ they are going to butcher them:( they are 2-4 years old and hardly ever put eggs out...I hate this! But hes a great guy and buys my fall grow out roos that dont make the cuts...i dont have time to do it especially to named birds! I havent gotten 1 eggs in 7 days from them! Even with lights on...cant afford to keep feeding them while raising 20 pol's they get picked up tomorrow...I guess thats one way to get my population down before winter...
Ps...they are all done molting and have beautiful feathers..no lice mites or worms...just done producing much...All Summer i was lucky to get 4-6 a day on a great day...it was usually 1-3!

hugs.gif

Just sold off my lazy layer flock 2 weeks ago...I admit to crying my eyes out.
hit.gif

13 hens..1-3 eggs a day all summer. 3-4 years old also. Was so sad but necessary.
I feel for you.... one more hug
hugs.gif

:hugs

Just sold off my lazy layer flock 2 weeks ago...I admit to crying my eyes out. :hit
13 hens..1-3 eggs a day all summer.  3-4 years old also. Was so sad but necessary.
I feel for you....   one more hug   :hugs

[rule]

Wow same boat! I swore I would never do it but Im on the brink of buying store bought eggs for the first time in years! Also hubby has been riding me hard to do something about the freeloaders not paying for themselves...thanks Beth...It sucks:(

I didnt want to cheat anyone into them thinking their getting a layer flock...So i priced dirt cheap to go on CL..my friend snagged them within minutes because he knows how I care and feed them ...told him I do not want to know anything after they leave:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom