WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This package was the tea set and wine glass charms......the one on the way is my equivalent to the Sears Christmas Catalog that we used to get....
old.gif
...eons ago........

I surrender. I messed up on the swap by not reading the rules right (completely my fault. I should have read it about three more times before posting.) and I just almost messed up big time in my dad's view of things. He's paying for the shipping on anything I trade under the condition that I swap for RIR eggs only. I was about to go for BHep's Serama eggs. I want them, but I can't do that to my dad no matter how bad I want Seramas. I guess I'll try to wait it out and see what comes up.

I surrender. I messed up on the swap by not reading the rules right (completely my fault. I should have read it about three more times before posting.) and I just almost messed up big time in my dad's view of things. He's paying for the shipping on anything I trade under the condition that I swap for RIR eggs only. I was about to go for BHep's Serama eggs. I want them, but I can't do that to my dad no matter how bad I want Seramas. I guess I'll try to wait it out and see what comes up.

Ok, I am confused so are you not 18 yrs old then.
hu.gif

Ok, I am confused so are you not 18 yrs old then.
hu.gif
I'm a bit older than that. It's just the posting rules I messed up on. I still live with my parents because of the economy being as bad as it is. I have to ok most things with my dad because he pays the feed bill and I'm currently out of work. I ran the swap by him and he said it sounded good so long as I got more RIR eggs before I even thought about anything else. Which very specifically means Seramas since it's just about all i talk about. I'm hoping I can find work soon so I can just order some offline.

oh, ok.... when you said your dad had to pay to ship I thought you were underage.
gig.gif
Well I have serama if you want to do a side trade when you get a job. I am game. They aren't laying currently though.

oh, ok.... when you said your dad had to pay to ship I thought you were underage.
gig.gif
Well I have serama if you want to do a side trade when you get a job. I am game. They aren't laying currently though.
That sounds fantastic. My game birds aren't laying either, which is kinda bad since I'm trying to hatch more of them. They only come to a complete stop when I want to hatch them.
barnie.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom