WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 20 pounds lighter. I am not going to say I lost it cause then I might find it.
roll.png

I am 20 pounds lighter. I am not going to say I lost it cause then I might find it. :rolleyes:

My DR. Got a new scale but it's BROKEN cuz that number I saw can't be right. I told the nurse I'm not telling you what is said you just put last times weight and a little + sign. ;)

I have been on steroids about 6 weeks and I look like that little kidney transplant kid from the 80"s TV show. Can you say chipmunk cheeks!

Kraftyladies, Nope it was a gift to you, I don't want it back.
highfive.gif

emvickrey, I don't ever look behind me, I am trying to move forward, I definitely do not want to repeat this year
th.gif

CPL I always tell them they need to fix the scale cause it sure doesn't match mine.
lau.gif

I use that plus sign for my birthday. When some one asks me how old I am I say 39.95 . On my birthday I am always turning 39 + a little change

Last edited:
Nope it was a gift to you, I don't want it back.
highfive.gif

I don't ever look behind me, I am trying to move forward, I definitely do not want to repeat this year
th.gif
Forward is a good direction to be going since you can't do anything about what's behind you. If I could only get my kids to understand that
wink.png

Kraftyladies, Nope it was a gift to you, I don't want it back.
highfive.gif

emvickrey, I don't ever look behind me, I am trying to move forward, I definitely do not want to repeat this year
th.gif

CPL I always tell them they need to fix the scale cause it sure doesn't match mine.
lau.gif

I use that plus sign for my birthday. When some one asks me how old I am I say 39.95 . On my birthday I am always turning 39 + a little change
I have a friend that i've known for about 30 years. She's had 7 kids and the last 2 where twins. They've almost caught up with her in age. She's been 29 since i've known her. I have no idea how old she really is. Every birthday she turns 29 again. It must have been a good year for her because she's chose to repeat it over and over and over again.

My mother stayed at 39 and never got any older, I had to stay at 21 and say she had me at 18. When she passed away I turned 39 and my daughter is now 21.
cool.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom