WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my swap and side swap from MNferalkitty ! I cannot thank you enough...these quilts are FANTASTIC !!

hugs.gif
Your welcome!!

Thanks Guys. I really missed having my little girl around and I think hubby knew it, but I wasn't ready for another dog to replace her until now. It took me awhile to realize she wasn't coming back. I know it sounds strange, but when you get use to looking outside and seeing them there and then there just gone. I was always looking for her and then remembering she was gone.
hmm.png
It has been a horrible couple of years with loosing my dog last year and my 13 yr black cat a couple of months ago. I still look outside every morning on the trampoline thinking he is gonna be sitting there waiting to come in.

Hubby brought home a female Kitty a few weeks ago trying to help, but she just don't fill his shoes. It is just too soon. I had him since he was 6 wks old. He was by far the best cat I ever had. He went outside to use the bathroom and I never had to have a litter box for him. But, now that I have this little Shar-pei hopefully it will get my mind off of it. I know they are just pets, But I get emotionally attached to my pets and they are all like family so when things happen to them I get really upset.

But anyway I did pretty good at the Mt. Hope swap meet and sold some birds that I now don't have to feed through winter. But I am loosing my voice now. It was really rainy, windy and Cold there this weekend. But I had fun with My Friends. I shared a lot with Nan (nsampsel) & Michele (Mstricer) We had fun and I love hanging out with BYC Friends. I also met another Bycer who bought some of my birds and I know they went to loving homes. I had so much fun this weekend that loosing my voice was worth it. To just get away from the every day events and to do something differant and mainly what I love to do as my hobby of Chickens. Lol..... I also came home with some more Very pretty colors of Muscovy Girl Ducks and Coturnix Quail. And some more Silver duckwing OEGB Girls and boys. And not to forget the little puppy.
love.gif

Sorry to everyone on the confusion on the swap.
frow.gif

As for the swap I had a blast. Reesepoultry's (Michelle) kids were so much fun. I sold all my birds except for the chicks. I also came home with a free kitty. Michelle you have a great family. I look forward to doing this with you again
highfive.gif

OMGosh I have to turn my computer off, I have house work have to do since I spent the past two days with reesepoultry at the swap.

Anyone willing to ship some pet quality ducklings ??? have tried the egg route and just is not working for me, for some reason I can not get them to hatch... have some in the bator now, I think they are ancona from mnferalkitty, keeping fingers crossed on them, looking to start a duck pen to have eggs for next summer.

I am sooo loving this swapping thing!!! Just need to put it out there=)
Locally I recently swapped some iris/peony/lily starts for some pullets, that was AWESOME... but not everybody thinks about it, and with it being a kind of small community, sometimes there's not as much to offer, so I'm super excited about all the different things you all have from all over the place... broaden my horizons a little bit=)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom