WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I owe you a swap I just wanted to say I'm going to get them out this week. Things have been hectic around here and I haven't been able to.

Someone claimed a hat from me from my e-bay store and I can't remember who or find the e-mail. Will you PM me when you see this.

Anyone willing to ship some pet quality ducklings ??? have tried the egg route and just is not working for me, for some reason I can not get them to hatch... have some in the bator now, I think they are ancona from mnferalkitty, keeping fingers crossed on them, looking to start a duck pen to have eggs for next summer.
My nephew is not too far from you (near Seven Valleys) and he raises Muscovies, if you'd like them.
big_smile.png

Babymakes6 said she got the irises today, yay!! Digging up the other stuff (artichoke,comfrey,rhubarb) for KYT, bnewns, sonew and chickenstalker tomorrow, it rained all day today...

Got the hand disinfectant stuff from bnewns today, THANKS!!! I put it in the diaper bag, purse, other diaper bag, etc... lol

I am looking to swap some Propolis, honey comb or small jars of honey for a juvenile silkie hen. I'm in Colorado, but of course things can be shipped. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom