WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got m coupons the other day from Natalie. Thanks so much. 

You is welcome!
5yjbztv.gif

*waves* to Butter. I'm so glad she made it!

That turkey is stunning!

I'm shuddering at the thought of Christmas. It's coming too fast.

I'm beginning to wonder if the USPS WANTS to go out of business! I mailed two packages yesterday - both swap packages - one to ID (Daloorashens), one to WA (clucknpeck). Both labels were paid online and printed from their website. Well, I checked the shipping history, and it says both packages came back to MY PO and went out for delivery to me today.
idunno.gif
I called my PO, but the clerk is a sub, so she can't tell me anything other than she doesn't see the packages there, and I didn't get them today. I have to call back in the morning and talk to the regular lady to find out what is up. And they wonder why they are losing money!
barnie.gif

Last edited:
I'm beginning to wonder if the USPS WANTS to go out of business! I mailed two packages yesterday - both swap packages - one to ID (Daloorashens), one to WA (clucknpeck). Both labels were paid online and printed from their website. Well, I checked the shipping history, and it says both packages came back to MY PO and went out for delivery to me today.
idunno.gif
I called my PO, but the clerk is a sub, so she can't tell me anything other than she doesn't see the packages there, and I didn't get them today. I have to call back in the morning and talk to the regular lady to find out what is up. And they wonder why they are losing money!
barnie.gif
Your the one that it's costing because to get those packages to those people you'll have to resend them. If their eggs you'll have to re-collect fresh ones. It's too bad they don't do their job.

Your the one that it's costing because to get those packages to those people you'll have to resend them. If their eggs you'll have to re-collect fresh ones. It's too bad they don't do their job.
Luckily they are not eggs, and believe me I WILL NOT pay to ship them again. The evidence that they screwed up is right on their website. I did screen prints of the shipping history and addresses that THEY SHOW they were supposed to be delivered to. I know my PO lady will help me get this straightened out. Otherwise, I go to the consumer reporter of the local news - they love stuff like this!

Yuck! Winter is here! Snowing and blowing today and of course, that makes it a perfect day for my son's high school Cross Country (running) sectional meet. Stood outside for 2 1/2 hours to watch these poor kids run in shorts and sleeveless shirts while I had on boots, winter coat, hat and mittens and I was still freezing. In fact, I haven't warmed up yet and that was hours ago. Ugh! I still have too much to do outside for winter to be here yet.

Yuck! Winter is here! Snowing and blowing today and of course, that makes it a perfect day for my son's high school Cross Country (running) sectional meet. Stood outside for 2 1/2 hours to watch these poor kids run in shorts and sleeveless shirts while I had on boots, winter coat, hat and mittens and I was still freezing. In fact, I haven't warmed up yet and that was hours ago. Ugh! I still have too much to do outside for winter to be here yet.
ep.gif

It is 83 here.
cool.png

Luckily they are not eggs, and believe me I WILL NOT pay to ship them again. The evidence that they screwed up is right on their website. I did screen prints of the shipping history and addresses that THEY SHOW they were supposed to be delivered to. I know my PO lady will help me get this straightened out. Otherwise, I go to the consumer reporter of the local news - they love stuff like this!

I am glad that wasn't my package.
hide.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom