WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for side swaps some new ladies sweat shirts, the purple one has Barn Bum on it and it is a ladies large,i have 2 jr ladies1 with a pit bull size 12/14,hoodie zip up,1 with a lab size 16/18 hoodie zip up these would be a double swap per sweat shirt

Barn bum is spoken for!!!!!!

Last edited:
I got mine today Darlene.
hugs.gif
Thanks so Much. I love it. I am gonna wear it tonight while taking the kids Trick or Treating.
love.gif
Very nice work.

I am gonna send you something in return.
hugs.gif

And me with nothing to swap.
barnie.gif

I switched feed stores and my bags are paper.
idunno.gif

I have for side swaps some new ladies sweat shirts, the purple one has Barn Bum on it and it is a ladies large,i have 2 jr ladies1 with a pit bull size 12/14,hoodie zip up,1 with a lab size 16/18 hoodie zip up these would be a double swap per sweat shirt

The paper feed bags are awesome. I cut them open and lay them in the garden rows and around the plants. Put grass clippings or use chicken bedding to cover, and I'm done mulching for the year. AND they're biodegradeable, Earth friendly. I prefer the paper bags. I have so many saved up now we're going to have to use them for fire starter in the stove.

[COLOR=800080]And me with nothing to swap. [/COLOR] :barnie

I switched feed stores and my bags are paper.  :idunno

Switch back!:confused:

OMGoodness, I was just thinking about those packages! I am so glad they got to you. And I hope none broken. If you notice I bought boxes to tape around the other boxes LOLOLOLOL. I am just really tickled you finally got them and you like all of it. Big Big hugs
hugs.gif

Pauletta I received goodies today! Oh my goodness I love them! You are beyond kind and generous and I want to thank you. Reminds a person that generosity should be paid forward and I've got some ideas on how I'm going to do that
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom