WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI, All...

I have been having a rough few months, and really missed all my good friends on this site.

I can tell you I really miss my chickens. Especially, Ol' red she had quite the personality.

I hope all of us on the east coast fair the storm this week with little damage.

Hmm, in my absence my update....forgive me if this is repeat of somethings I had shared with you all before, but honestly my life has been insane these past few months.
I sold my property, moved into a nice rental trailer (though I had to not only sell my chickens, but also I had to rehome my cats).
My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer, I was with her through her surgery, and she has just finished up a long 8wks of radiation treatment. x.x rough time for her.
My 15 year old daughter had a very healthy baby boy 10-4-12 8lbs 10oz 21 1/2 inches long. She had a good delivery with no complications, baby is healthy, and he is growing quickly. The baby's name is Cyrus Alexander Cernei Owens, and the boys father is in the picture and if over here as much as he can be.
my separation from my husband is not going the best... a bit rocky... and i'm a bit stressed with that.

so thats my update and I am going through things and totally have to update my swap page, as I cant wait to get into the swapping so I can get some awsome christmas presents for my family... i enjoyed doing this last year.

and some point i would love to get some blue/green eggs and duck/goose eggs for ornament making.

oh here is a photo of my grandson Cyrus, my daughter Michaella, and her boyfriend Josh.

Me and Cyrus

Hello Caroline and welcome back! - Congratulations on a beautiful grandson! So sorry to hear you are having so many trials in your life.
hugs.gif
I am sending prayers your way and look forward to seeing you on the swaps again.

Congratulations on a healthy baby grandson. Prayers and thoughts sent your way for the next months to go much smoother for you!
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom